Spin-Most exciting sports moment as a fan

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
hold up...a regular season win? :skip::snoop::russ:
yes :yeshrug:

The thread is called "most-exciting sports moment"

a 5 run rally in the bottom of the 9th inning, capped off with a walk off home run and I being in attendance is pretty damn exciting.

this was incredible too

mah nicca :to:

Last edited by a moderator:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Another exciting moments

I miss the Agent Zero era :to:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
this run

MarshawnLynchBeastMode.gif

i came in here for happiness :sadbron:

Jesus H. Christ

I died for your sins
Daps
White Sox winning it all :ahh:

Bulls getting the number one draft pick. :smugdraper:

Skilltastrophy

Mizzou Mafia
Daps
After posting in that other thread I had to come in here and feel better about my squads :smugdraper:

Babyshambles

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam
A bit of a background story, because I doubt many of you follow Dutch Eredivisie football;

The last day of the competition; Ajax, AZ and PSV (Dutch football) are tied on the first place. PSV (my team) were favorites throughout the season, but they fukked it up the last couple of games and were 3th.

AZ had the best shot, because they scored the most goals through the season and they played against one of the worst teams in the competition. But for some reason they choked hard, lost 3-2.

Ajax played against Willem II, a decent squad at the time but very beatable. They also did beat them, but they only won with 2-0.

PSV went crazy on Vitesse. Koné scored the 5-1 to put them first, but the referee decided to cancel the goal because of offside. But Cocu (a PSV club-icon in his last game for the club) scored in the 77th minute the 5-1. With that score PSV went on to become champions with only 1 goal difference between them and Ajax.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A bit of a background story, because I doubt many of you follow Dutch Eredivisie football;

The last day of the competition; Ajax, AZ and PSV (Dutch football) are tied on the first place. PSV (my team) were favorites throughout the season, but they fukked it up the last couple of games and were 3th.

AZ had the best shot, because they scored the most goals through the season and they played against one of the worst teams in the competition. But for some reason they choked hard, lost 3-2.

Ajax played against Willem II, a decent squad at the time but very beatable. They also did beat them, but they only won with 2-0.

PSV went crazy on Vitesse. Koné scored the 5-1 to put them first, but the referee decided to cancel the goal because of offside. But Cocu (a PSV club-icon in his last game for the club) scored in the 77th minute the 5-1. With that score PSV went on to become champions with only 1 goal difference between them and Ajax.

:sitdown:

SanchoPanda

I will take what is mine
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles