phils-lose-nlcs-6e0006080b9db233.jpg

GIANTS-8.jpg
:win:

FloorGeneral

I don't even know anymore...
Daps
Reppin
Packerland
-The 2 Super Bowl wins I've witnessed, naturally, and everything that lead up to those. ESPECIALLY the last one: beating Chicago to get in to the playoffs, then beating 'em (and winning the GEORGE HALAS Trophy) on their own field to get to the Super Bowl.

-Favre to Jennings breaking Marino's TD record

-Irish beating the Canes (Catholics vs. Convicts), then beating WVU in the Fiesta Bowl, en route to winning the National Championship.

-Irish beating FSU in the "Game of the Century" (and that reminds me what I missed in the other thread: losing to Boston fukking College the very next week" :to:)

-Rocket's whole reign of terror on opposing Defense's and Special Teams while he was a Domer

-Watching CC put us on his back, and carrying us into the '08 playoffs. Will never forget that, and he always has a place in the hearts of Brewer fans :yes:

-Nyjer's hit to send us to the NLCS last year

-During the aforementioned Brewer playoff runs, Braun's hit a few monstrous :ohmy: HR's that I still get goosebumps just thinking about.

GSizz

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Seattle
http://blog.mysanantonio.com/spursnation/files/2011/11/Peter-****-draft-1109-306x272.jpg

tim-duncan-draft.jpg

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
superbowl-mcgowan.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uTHOz7CXrk4&feature=related]Miami Heat - Boston Celtics final 3 minutes of Game 5, NBA PLAYOFFS 2011 [HD] - YouTube[/ame]​

This still gives me goosebumps watching it.

infamous003

The New Style
Daps
Manchester United's Champions League wins in 1999 and 2008.....'99 was dope because of the comeback, obviously, but '08 was special because my ex-girl was a Chelsea fan, I was drunk in the middle of the day and apparently called her four times and left about 10 minutes worth of screaming and laughing on her machine. We still laugh about it :pachaha:

There was also something about running up and down the street yelling at random people :smugdraper:

fukk John Terry.

The Blue Jays' 'chips were dope, too.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
matt-holliday-colorado-rockies-playoff-slide-autographed-photograph-3389838.jpg

Mostly because I was there, 10 rows behind home.....but it would probably be that anyway. That whole run...and the way we won that game.....ridic