SPIN: Ladies of the Coli- which breh on the coli do you think is a good leader?

DCSpinerz

Banned
Daps
To be a leader means they are individualistic.

I would say:

@Thomas (Most intelligent)
@TheLostOnes (very down to earth and easy going)
@Mojo Jojo Morpheus (Most charming)
@BrothaZay (Very individualistic. Doesn't care what anyone has to say or thinks.)
@Yusuke (Like Brothazay as far as being different)
@ChidikeEffenPatrón (Similar to Mojo)
@MoorMe (sweet)
@Critical Distance (He says exactly how he feels and doesn't care how ppl take it. I guess that can be good)
@Rebelmbc240 (Huge imagination, visionary, kind)
@AlternativeFacts (very caring and sweet)
@KOOL-AID (He seems super protective over people he likes/loves)
@Chill (his username fits him)
@Darth Plagueis (He was always different to me.)
@twan83 (awesome father)
@father of men (Similar to thelostones)

These two could be if they were good (both are strong minded leaders):
@marcuz
@Poitier

I'm not cool with all of them at the moment, but its the truth.

First time you are nice to me. Thanks. :leon:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Thats why i was trying to have happy thread.

This is why we cant have nothing nice here..

:to:
I understand. There's things I like and dislike about everyone. But I do see good in him which is why I even listed him and other people who I am not even cool with right now. You see how one of the people responded to me when I listed them. I see good because they've been good to me in some ways. Especially since I've been here I wasn't wanted to be on here. This environment has been very draining and has fukked me up a lot (which I dont know why I'm still here). But anyone who had anything nice to say or did anything for me, I value it.

Brothazay's strength to me is that he is able to filter and function without the validation of other men for what he believes or likes. That's extremely attractive in any person. He has had literally everyone tearing him into pieces and mocking him for what he likes and he is firm still in what he likes and didn't waver, change up or be apologetic (like he should change) to make other people feel comfortable. He does make ignorant threads but from getting to know him outside of this, I concluded he does it to piss people off/to get a reaction now because he knows how this environment operates.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
@King Musa
@Darth Plagueis
@Kung Fu Henny
@mrken12
@Dip
@SunZoo
@Quasi
@#SOG_soldier
@JudgeJoeGorilla
@Nikkasgetneggedeverydayb@The Wave
@DPresidential
@JackRoss
@BaldingSoHard
@MrSlyyy
@Luken
@Barnett114
@ReturnOfJudah
@ice cold perm
@OneTimeforTheMind
I don't know any of these men personally but they've always been respectful and have quality to add to this site.

Please add to the list. Good quality men don't get enough credit here.

:salute:
Dead serious, I truly appreciate this.

I always attempt to stay objective although I mix a little sarcasm and humor when people want to troll.

I always wonder whether people pay attention to my posting.

This is going to sound crazy, but a couple of weeks ago, I legit told my wife that if anything were to happen to me, I'd want her to show my children - when they turned 18 - all of my coli posts, daps and everything.

It's me at my most candid and every opinion or debate post I've posted here is some thing I've thought deeply about and truly believe.

You're a real one for the shout.:salute:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
@King Musa
@Darth Plagueis
@Kung Fu Henny
@mrken12
@Dip
@SunZoo
@Quasi
@#SOG_soldier
@JudgeJoeGorilla
@Nikkasgetneggedeverydayb@The Wave
@DPresidential
@JackRoss
@BaldingSoHard
@MrSlyyy
@Luken
@Barnett114
@ReturnOfJudah
@ice cold perm
@OneTimeforTheMind
I don't know any of these men personally but they've always been respectful and have quality to add to this site.

Please add to the list. Good quality men don't get enough credit here.

:salute:

Thanks for the mention :salute: I think you're a good poster too. Nice to see some positive threads on here :obama:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Dead serious, I truly appreciate this.

I always attempt to stay objective although I mix a little sarcasm and humor when people want to troll.

I always wonder whether people pay attention to my posting.

This is going to sound crazy, but a couple of weeks ago, I legit told my wife that if anything were to happen to me, I'd want her to show my children - when they turned 18 - all of my coli posts, daps and everything.

It's me at my most candid and every opinion or debate post I've posted here is some thing I've thought deeply about and truly believe.

You're a real one for the shout.:salute:

Yw...its too much negativity on the coli at times. We need to change the vibes around here.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's a lot of men and women here who have those skills that clearly show they have what it takes to lead . . .
@Prima Donna reminds me of me in some ways but much more put together . . .wayyyyy more put together lol
@Booksnrain Give her the right platform I think she could lead a lot of young woman on a very beneficial path . . every post from her is well thought out making her a
mothafukka to counter in a debate :mjlol: If she decides to take the political route I give her a few years before the fbi is tapping her calls to see if they can get any dirt lol
@KaliOshun she got a lot of passion, she's the type when a group of people are feeling down she could rally them to do some amazing shyt a lot of potential, something about her draws you to her
@Kant lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll . . .kant is interesting. .I wanna stop here because I feel like she'd dap some shyt like this with me just saying llol, I believe she can be a pillar the strongest part of a black community the backbone the thing that hold's it up, I say this because of the time I seen her with her family a lot of love in that room lol . .she has a lot more to her I haven't dug into but I'ma keep trying :ehh: if @marcuz let me
@Coco :ehh: I love coco I can easily see her growing into a fine leader also :takedat::takedat::takedat::takedat: I tried to throw this voice at her on tc didn't work:mjcry:
@misery has her shyt together set goals conquered and accomplished . . I watch her snaps . . if i ever come her way . . it's over I'm latching on . .one short visit gon turn into 8 years of regret :wow: look out for them "I'm so tired of this nikka" snaps

Amm I missing some one . . oh special mentions

@Yusuke really the most cool dude on here like one of the most genuine cats I feel like if I knew him in real life and shyt hit the fan he'd actually have my back:wow: a stand up dude hell he call me father shyt it could easily be reverse matter a fact sup daddy :to:

<,< I know I fukk threads up blame the geminis in me one of them has adhd :myman:

Oh snap @Regine Hunter beautiful intelligent young lady who I'm helping become a nice alcoholic (shes a lightweight it's gonna be awhile before we can really go toe to toe and talk shyt with each other) That aside once she gets her footing this will be another leader she doesn't follow the trend which sets her apart

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yeah it's a lot of men and women here who have those skills that clearly show they have what it takes to lead . . .
@Prima Donna reminds me of me in some ways but much more put together . . .wayyyyy more put together lol
@Booksnrain Give her the right platform I think she could lead a lot of young woman on a very beneficial path . . every post from her is well thought out making her a
mothafukka to counter in a debate :mjlol: If she decides to take the political route I give her a few years before the fbi is tapping her calls to see if they can get any dirt lol
@KaliOshun she got a lot of passion, she's the type when a group of people are feeling down she could rally them to do some amazing shyt a lot of potential, something about her draws you to her
@Kant lollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll . . .kant is interesting. .I wanna stop here because I feel like she'd dap some shyt like this with me just saying llol, I believe she can be a pillar the strongest part of a black community the backbone the thing that hold's it up, I say this because of the time I seen her with her family a lot of love in that room lol . .she has a lot more to her I haven't dug into but I'ma keep trying :ehh: if @marcuz let me
@Coco :ehh: I love coco I can easily see her growing into a fine leader also :takedat::takedat::takedat::takedat: I tried to throw this voice at her on tc didn't work:mjcry:
@misery has her shyt together set goals conquered and accomplished . . I watch her snaps . . if i ever come her way . . it's over I'm latching on . .one short visit gon turn into 8 years of regret :wow: look out for them "I'm so tired of this nikka" snaps

Amm I missing some one . . oh special mentions

@Yusuke really the most cool dude on here like one of the most genuine cats I feel like if I knew him in real life and shyt hit the fan he'd actually have my back:wow: a stand up dude hell he call me father shyt it could easily be reverse matter a fact sup daddy :to:

<,< I know I fukk threads up blame the geminis in me one of them has adhd :myman:
:hug:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
I heard you were negging and pmed someone to leave me alone. :mjcry: don't know if its true but I was told that and I felt mushy.
Why didn't u ask me instead of assuming something and feeing like shyt? Didn't I tell u to speak ur mind with me...and no I haven't been negging nor pming anyone i barley post here now a days

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Why didn't u ask me instead of assuming something and feeing like shyt? Didn't I tell u to speak ur mind with me...and no I haven't been negging nor pming anyone i barley post here now a days
No I was told you did it on my behalf. You told some folks to leave me alone.
It didn't make me feel like shyt. It felt good.