SPIN: Ladies of the Coli- which breh on the coli do you think is a good leader?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Yeah neg pending
Brothazay is not a troll off the forum. He is a very nice person off here too. Still he is very much an individual. I compared yall in that sense. Not afraid to rebell or go against the grain and risk being negged or attacked for being outside what people want to police you in.

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
Brothazay is not a troll off the forum. He is a very nice person off here too. Still he is very much an individual. I compared yall in that sense. Not afraid to rebell or go against the grain and risk being negged or attacked for being outside what people want to police you in.

He makes fun of severly handicapped people. He's no one's leader.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
I recognize and appreciate the intention but no thanks:francisyourmove:

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
He gets made fun of too though. Most of the time. Specifically because he was different. So a lot of what he says is mixed with trolling and to ruffle feathers.

There is nothing cute or funny about making fun of severly handicapped people who drool while they eat. He's said other shyt but this one is fresh on my mind. If y'all are cool tell him to chill out on that.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
There is nothing cute or funny about making fun of severly handicapped people who drool while they eat. He's said other shyt but this one is fresh on my mind. If y'all are cool tell him to chill out on that.
Its a lot of toxic shyt everyone on here does that goes unchecked. I mean TOXIC. He is fitting into this environment. This place is not a place of respect. Lol it can be very evil and depressing.