Spin: Is Tupac In A Business Suit A Suit Inspired By The Incel/Red Pill Stuff?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does Op mean by " same vein"

It’s sounds like a false comparison that requires you to think all complaints about women are the same and anyone making complaints is a potential terrorist.

It’s like saying Pakistanis are suspect, because they look and sound like middle easterners and many terrorist have been from the Middle East. Its poor reasoning

Nah, I'm not saying that at all. I'm saying there is a clear link between the white guys getting mad about how stacy only wants Chad and not a "good guy" and the tupac in a business suit stuff. Both men blame women's "misguided" attraction on their lack of success with them.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Not taking shyt to heart I just think it's ridiculous grown men give into this bullshyt narrative. Tupac in a business is the equivalent to Puppymonkeybaby. It's not real, even brehs who did hustle int he street and made it to corporate America don't want to go back to that bullshyt.

No I don't hold Pac in the same regard as other people. He's an entertainer, maybe he would've been more if he lived but I think it's idiotic if you are grown man living your life in the template of a 25 year old. Maybe Pac would've renounced all this Thug Life bullshyt if there was social media and Google so he can see how powerful his music really was.

It's another narrative where unsuccessful women set a template that successful men are supposed to fall into it. You don't let women dictate this stupid shyt. They don't know what the fukk they want half the time

Lol. Wtf is this shyt? You’re definitely the guy referenced in the OP.

Like I said earlier, you’re trying to selectively emphasize parts of Pac’s life and qualities in a biased manner, so you can lean in on this “pac was just a young street thug rapper” as a means to take potshots at black women over a harmless crush they have.

Black men have celebrity crush threads every day here. Do you throw a tantrum over that? If a black man said their ideal is a younger phylicia rashard in women’s business attire, would you similarly go crazy and claim black men are too “unsuccessful” to have that sort of ideal in a mate?

It ain’t that serious bruh. Turn down your emotions on this.

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
In a way I believe that we have our own version of everything white people have this is just for America tho

Whites have John Wayne we got Tupac

Whites have Arthur Miller we got Tyler Perry

Whites have fried bannana and pj sandwiches and we got a bacon cheeseburger in-between two Krispy Kreme doughnuts

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Lol. Wtf is this shyt? You’re definitely the guy referenced in the OP.

Like I said earlier, you’re trying to selectively emphasize parts of Pac’s life and qualities in a biased manner, so you can lean in on this “pac was just a young street thug rapper” as a means to take potshots at black women over a harmless crush they have.

Black men have celebrity crush threads every day here. Do you throw a tantrum over that? If a black man said their ideal is a younger phylicia rashard in women’s business attire, would you similarly go crazy and claim black men are too “unsuccessful” to have that sort of ideal in a mate?

It ain’t that serious bruh. Turn down your emotions on this.

Fam stop acting like a female. "I disagree with you views so you must be emotional." Using hoodrat debating techniques

I am a mid 30s black man who refuses to live in the vein of a 25 year old gangsta rapper. If that's the nikka you wanna idolize cuz black women do then go ahead, don't push that on me. I've met some of these celebrities you nikkas idolize and they are insecure mess. You can continue idolizing but stop lumping me in that category with you.

BTW nikkas can have celebrity crushes too but nobody is running around seriously demanding women be Rihanna in a apron or some stupid equivalent you are trying to contrast and compare.

Zpektro

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Nw ldn
PAC in a business suit shyt is conjured up by silly women who don't know shyt about how the cooperate world works.you work your ass of ten hours a day in the cooperate world swags the last thing on your mind
these women leading bm straight to poverty with their immature expectations.
Bob can be the lamest white dude yet get a pass?
foh I don't take these dumb Ho's expectations seriously.

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Fam stop acting like a female. "I disagree with you views so you must be emotional." Using hoodrat debating techniques

I am a mid 30s black man who refuses to live in the vein of a 25 year old gangsta rapper. If that's the nikka you wanna idolize cuz black women do then go ahead, don't push that on me. I've met some of these celebrities you nikkas idolize and they are insecure mess. You can continue idolizing but stop lumping me in that category with you.

BTW nikkas can have celebrity crushes too but nobody is running around seriously demanding women be Rihanna in a apron or some stupid equivalent you are trying to contrast and compare.

I’m a hoodrat now? :pachaha: Haha. Aight then. You got a lot of weird ass energy bruh. I don’t get the shyt you’re on, but I hope it serves you well in life. One.

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That term predates the alt right but so this will be yet another example of coli narrtive being shaped by half facts and rewritten history.

Yeah, "tupac in a buisness suit" was around when I posted on sohh/IC way back.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
All of this is why POLYGAMY IS A TERRIBLE IDEA.

it increases pressure on single men who can’t compete with wealthier and older men

It reduces the number of available mates for men who are already strained and struggling to find mates

This pressure also applies to gays and lesbians.

If you make it harder for people to find relationships society suffers from people who lash out.

This is why theocratic religious places have so much relative strife with their young men

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Women made that concept up, breh.
I first heard it from a woman's mouth, and there's nothing wrong with that.
Be rebellious, about your people, have a heart of fire, and still be able to maneuver through the cac wilderness with intelligence, poise, and strategy.
Something cacs fear.
It's game and we could all be that in different ways.