Spin: Is Tupac In A Business Suit A Suit Inspired By The Incel/Red Pill Stuff?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
There is no Tupac in a business suit, it's just a running joke of how ridiculous some bytches expectations are for black men.

If you a grown ass man realistically giving light to this bullshyt you lost.
Ehhh it exists but it’s super rare. But that’s why it’s such a sarcastic trope.

Man

Internet Liar
Daps
Only lames talk like that, moaning like bytches. The social awkwardness seeps right through their text and probably is the reason they drive hoes away.

I’m sure most of it is just some little bit jokes but some of these homasexals are actually little bit this guy:

yxanEB.gif

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
There is no Tupac in a business suit, it's just a running joke of how ridiculous some bytches expectations are for black men.

If you a grown ass man realistically giving light to this bullshyt you lost.

No need to get all defensive, and take shyt to heart. I just took the ‘pac in a suit shyt to mean that a black woman’s ideal is a man who is resilient, fiercely intelligent and doesn’t sacrifice professional ambitions and a scholastic IQ for being streetwise and having a fearlessly pro black attitude.

Again. Minus the sexual attraction (I hope), Black women hold ‘Pac in the same high regard as black men do for roughly the same reasons. What, is the black woman’s ideal supposed to be an unambitious, ugly coward?

Doesn’t the average Coli bruh claim to be an IT wizard, militant, and someone who can choke out lions and alligators by hand? Congratulations: yall are all ‘pac in suits, so stop complaining.

Warren Moon

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
There is some truth to it tho?:yeshrug:

On one hand dudes do over do the analogy of it. But you have to be completely naive to notice even professional black women want a black man with swag

Dwayne_Taylor

Superstar
Daps
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/29249575/

This is something that isn't talked about enough. Everyone used to kind of laugh at these people and assumed they were angry but harmless, but they are killing people now. The tupac in a business suit shyt you hear on here is in the same vein as a lot of the bullshyt these weirdos spew.

Thread inspired by the @Food Mane post above :jbhmm: Is this true? Is this another variation of the stuff you read on Reddit but for brehs? :jbhmm:

What does Op mean by " same vein"

It’s sounds like a false comparison that requires you to think all complaints about women are the same and anyone making complaints is a potential terrorist.

It’s like saying Pakistanis are suspect, because they look and sound like middle easterners and many terrorist have been from the Middle East. Its poor reasoning

Daps
The only bitter person here is you.

I'd be too if I was a gay, failed comedian tho.

You're like Richard Pryor minus the talent.
i make 12,000 a year just talking shyt. I'm not a failed comedian. I'm a failure at everything else. What is your 5 figure hobby, cutie?

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So the idea is that while Pac in the Suit is an aspirational ideal for coli brehs hes the boogeyman alpha who these incel nice guys blame for monopolizing their women with his combination of unapologetic masculinity and professional acumen?

Thats the most tragic thing Ive heard since I found out the stripper I was smashing lost her desk job when me and my goons did those hostile takeover corporate raids to consolidate all the life insurance firms out here

Luckily that A1 perico I was holding had her feeling better about that whole situation

Afx3fah.png

:dead:

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
No need to get all defensive, and take shyt to heart. I just took the ‘pac in a suit shyt to mean that a black woman’s ideal is a man who is resilient, fiercely intelligent and doesn’t sacrifice professional ambitions and a scholastic IQ for being streetwise and having a fearlessly pro black attitude.

Again. Minus the sexual attraction (I hope), Black women hold ‘Pac in the same high regard as black men do for roughly the same reasons. What, is the black woman’s ideal supposed to be an unambitious, ugly coward?

Doesn’t the average Coli bruh claim to be an IT wizard, militant, and someone who can choke out lions and alligators by hand? Congratulations: yall are all ‘pac in suits, so stop complaining.

Not taking shyt to heart I just think it's ridiculous grown men give into this bullshyt narrative. Tupac in a business is the equivalent to Puppymonkeybaby. It's not real, even brehs who did hustle int he street and made it to corporate America don't want to go back to that bullshyt.

No I don't hold Pac in the same regard as other people. He's an entertainer, maybe he would've been more if he lived but I think it's idiotic if you are grown man living your life in the template of a 25 year old. Maybe Pac would've renounced all this Thug Life bullshyt if there was social media and Google so he can see how powerful his music really was.

It's another narrative where unsuccessful women set a template that successful men are supposed to fall into it. You don't let women dictate this stupid shyt. They don't know what the fukk they want half the time

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That term predates the alt right but so this will be yet another example of coli narrtive being shaped by half facts and rewritten history.

Joining the ranks of "black people were better off before intergration" "black americans have it the hardest" and "every race is on code except us"