Spin: Is Tupac In A Business Suit A Suit Inspired By The Incel/Red Pill Stuff?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.thecoli.com/posts/29249575/

This is something that isn't talked about enough. Everyone used to kind of laugh at these people and assumed they were angry but harmless, but they are killing people now. The tupac in a business suit shyt you hear on here is in the same vein as a lot of the bullshyt these weirdos spew.

Thread inspired by the @Food Mane post above :jbhmm: Is this true? Is this another variation of the stuff you read on Reddit but for brehs? :jbhmm:

No_bammer_weed

✌️ Coli. Wish y’all the best of luck. One
Daps
Yeah it’s really funny when you think about it.

Tupac is considered one of the foremost black icons to almost every black male in his late 20s and up, but when black women of the same cohort express similar type love for ‘pac so many brothas make this hard, schizophrenic, turn to white supremacist thought and use the same love Black women have for pac as proof Black women are pathological and only love “thugs and hood cats”

One of the worst cases of hatred of black women fueling cognitive bias and dissonance you’ll ever see.

Last edited:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Them incel fools just need a little more Hennessy and a little less Enemies.:pachaha:
/thread
tenor.gif

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
So the idea is that while Pac in the Suit is an aspirational ideal for coli brehs hes the boogeyman alpha who these incel nice guys blame for monopolizing their women with his combination of unapologetic masculinity and professional acumen?

Thats the most tragic thing Ive heard since I found out the stripper I was smashing lost her desk job when me and my goons did those hostile takeover corporate raids to consolidate all the life insurance firms out here

Luckily that A1 perico I was holding had her feeling better about that whole situation

Afx3fah.png

Couth

I gave her D she got mad
Daps
Yeah it’s really funny when you think about it.

Tupac is considered one of the foremost black icons to almost every black male in his late 20s and up, but when black women of the same cohort express similar type love for ‘pac so many brothas make this hard, schizophrenic, turn to white supremacist thought and use the same love Black women have for pac that they have as proof Black women are pathological and only love “thugs and hood cats”

One of the worst cases of hatred of black women fueling cognitive bias and dissonance you’ll ever see.
nah. nikkas don't have a problem with women liking tupac. The whole tupac in a business suit meme isn't about girls liking thugs. Its about girls being irrational and having expectations that are impossible to meet. They want to have there cake and eat it too.

No i don't think tupac in a business suit is related to that incel shyt. If you go to any male dominated message board (and even in real life) you're gonna have guys talking shyt about women. They talk just as much shyt about us on lsa.

But theres a big difference between talking shyt about women and being a bitter incel.

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Chicks really like reformed street dudes and I think thats what that shyt represents. Even Females here have admitted it. They want a dude who’s done enough dirt to be dangerous but not jeapardize future totally but has a legit hustle that can get her into a gated community. A ‘Boolin Barack’, ‘Boule Pac’, etc

That goes out the door when its white dudes though :jbhmm:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
While there might be some similarities I think it's a real false equivalency cause as black men we learn from a young age we're on our own. We don't have the opportunities, racial privilege, and entitlement to everything that white guys have. We just roll with the punches, play with the cards we're dealt, work twice as hard than everybody else, and make the most of our lives. Even as much as we wouldn't think people root for us on an underdog level. I think that makes us more humble and easy going than others. This is why we ain't going on shooting rampages. These redpill/blackpill/incel cats really just aren't built like us. They've been bred to believe that because they were born white and male that they instantly deserve the hottest women on their lap, a six figure job, a big house, a nice luxury car ans if they don't get that it's the jews fault, or it's the asians fault, or it's the muslims fault, or it's feminism's fault, or the LGBT's fault, or butthurt liberals, or someone else other than them and now everybody has to pay cause they didn't get what was promised to them.