SPIN: is it ok to use "i love you" to get laid?

Daps
I've never done it.

Not because I'm morally against it or anything, only because I don't want to deal with the consequences. I've done other lies/misleading behavior to get p*ssy (such as faking vulnerabilities or lying about interests, etc) so I don't see the big deal about this. :yeshrug:

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Is it even possible to be in love with someone you havent smashed?

What got me the draws back in the day was telling chicks I couldnt committ to someone I never slept with. Dont know why that worked, but it always did.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
very dangerous game bruhs using that "L" word. can't lead to BAD repurcussions if a broad figures out you don't meant it.

ThinLineMoviePoster.jpg

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
You think broads care about a n!gga's emotions when she be stringing 15 dudes along knowin full well she ain't attracted to neither of em in the slightest bit and all of em have a 0% chance of hittin it? Or when she cheats on a dude that been wid her from the jump?

yea, its a n!gga's fault for being a b!tchazz, but shorty plays a huge role too. The way i see it is, its da survival of the fittest. Them animals out there in the kingdom be fukkin da females and leavin em wid kids to raise while they be KIM. Its the same out here but instead of dudes havin that alpha mindset, we got emasculated phaggots out there taken em estrogen pills and breedin generations of b!tchazz sons.

So as long as i be gettin mine doe, i can't really say i be weepin' for mankind. :manny:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I've never met a woman that was down for sex without strings attached.

And if you tell a woman that anyway... She gonna make you do shyt to prove it. Not worth the trouble

Yagirlcheatinonus

Icon Poster
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Although I've never did it. If another dude did I wouldn't knock him I'd just advise him. Women are already emotional if you tell the wrong woman that and hurt her you may find yourself in a tough place. My whole approach is to be honest. The best "game" you can have is honesty. Be forward about what want and have some guts to get it. Alot of women see through that "I love you" bullshyt but alot of them don't. So don't say it unless you mean it and if you don't mean just be able to handle what might come from saying it.

Daps
Tell em you love em if you want to :skip:

But when they're on your doorstep banging the door down and causing a scene you'll have yourself to blame.

The Bilingual Gringo

Tucked in to the socks
Supporter
Daps
Women get good sex confused w/ emotions all of the time, this would just be gas on the fire.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
yes sir its also ok to use it for financial gain and or goods and services gains breh...:cheers: