SPIN: is it ok to use "i love you" to get laid?

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall wilding. Thats a no go. You wonder why these chicks be doing the most though when it ends. Scratching nikkas cars, Flattening tires, airing it all your personal business etc.
It so demonic friends. When you are seeing a girl and its just casual sex and chilling here and there. Whenever it ends yall both just go stop communicating and there is no hard feelings. And there is always room to be hook up buddies down the road again. But that I love you shyt always ends bad.

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
I feel like if you never say it, theres really no way the relationship can come back to haunt you in the end.

RAX 010

NYG LWO METS
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
EAST✈WEST
Do what you want...but remember there is no wrath like a woman scored

You've been warned

Daps
Reppin
St louis
Ive never done that bullshyt.....
Saying I love you to people outside of
family feels like being stabbed.
2lc7o91.gif

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
You cant play with peoples emotions like that. A lot of people aren't emotionally stable. Especially women. When they find out it wasn't what you made it out to be you end up with a scorned women you can only hope isn't vindictive or emotionally unstable enough to try to hurt you or herself.

RealAssanova

Ethnic Vagitarian
Daps
Reppin
6 Side.
if we in the 9th inning, 2 outs and 1 strike away from losing...i go into an empty room, get down on my knees and beg da lord for forgiveness for what i'm bout to lie about and hopefully receive right after. :lupe: :salute:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
From a females perspective we know y'all are going to want sex. So I can respect a man better that is honest about it. That way it's my fault if I get hurt by catching feelings because I knew the deal. Now a guy that would lie about something like that is bytch made. LOVE is a serious word and shouldn't be taken lightly. This is how y'all end up in so much mess. Then guys wonder why some women are so bitter...THINK.

HideoKojima

DOOM, all capitals, no trick spellin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, Home of the trillest
Im a scorpio, plus I got some screws loose. With that being said, I see thru bullshyt like that. If a nikka tell me he love me n I know he aint being honest I just might lose it :ufdup:
The hell did an Astrological Sign have to do about anything? Bye Felicia

Ain't nothing wrong with telling a girl just for the box. Get it how you live playa.

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't do it, but it's not wrong. What person knows of a lifelong relationship coming out of having sex in the first week after being followed by an "I love you". If you're that naive then it's probably best you learn your lesson the hard way.