SPIN: is it ok to use "i love you" to get laid?

Richard Wright

Living Legend
Daps
So I was reading the javale mcgee thread and I was shocked by how many heads in there thought it was ok to tell a woman you loved her just to have sex. I personally view it as cheating the game just like having a girlfriend just because you cant get laid outside of a relationship. What do you guys say?

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
Im a scorpio, plus I got some screws loose. With that being said, I see thru bullshyt like that. If a nikka tell me he love me n I know he aint being honest I just might lose it :ufdup:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
So I was reading the javale mcgee thread and I was shocked by how many heads in there thought it was ok to tell a woman you loved her just to have sex. I personally view it as cheating the game just like having a girlfriend just because you cant get laid outside of a relationship. What do you guys say?
shyt don't matter breh, the hoe prolly fukking other nikkas anyway so say what you gotta say to get what you want. Words don't mean shyt to me anyway, it's all actions.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
fukk no, that's not okay. If you can't tell the truth in order to beat, then there's no telling what else you'll lie about.

If you have to say those three words to get some ass, then your game is weak and wack.​

Last edited:

ELITE

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Never had to say it.
It will just lead to drama...

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Don't do it.

Most women will be fukking anyway so why play with their head like that? Some of these broads are so dumb that they'll even try and fukk and suck you better thinking that will get you to say that four letter word to them.

I don't respect these "players" who tell these chicks that they "love" them.