SPIN: How many of y'all growing up thought Rouge from X-Men was a light-skin or mixed Black woman?

Hi!

Bushes Hall Of Famer
Daps
Reppin
Bloomington
But like @Khalil_4real said, he probably just ran up on this shyt like yesterday. The way he talks, im not even surprised anymore if he missed this shyt when it was on. It's almost like he didn't come out his house until the year 2000 breh
Sorry breh, i'm just not buying it. I think he does this shyt intentionally :manny:

Numero Deux

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Unapproachable East
two face was black too.
latest
Even Tim Burton knew that.
billy-dee-williams-harvey-dent.jpg

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Cause of the flat top? :russ:

His hair, lips, goatee, how they drew his cheeks

I'm like damn a black man really can't be on this show like that, unless his literally white eh :skip:

Got Bishop talking crazy.. and I forget wether it was him or Cable who had that western ass music play, whenever they appeared/did something.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:ohhh: word? His fukkery extends beyond these digital walls?

Yeah breh..he's a low key undercover troll. He's quite passive about it and not over the top, but he's not fooling me :beli:

He made this thread in the Seum about Nick Saban's daughter being smashed by an Alabama coach and then purposely put fake pics of the daughter in the OP with that of a playboy model :heh:
http://www.thecoli.com/threads/ther...wife-or-sabans-daughter.357899/#post-15376231

:childplease: nikka do you realize I just copied the article & pics from Blacks Sports Online? The link was in the OP. I don't know how that chick looks like, so of course I didn't know some of the pics were fake. I only found out when folks started quoting & mentioning me that some of the pics were fake.

And his TLR posts which consist of race baiting and pro "pawging" just to rile up the Coli militants :pachaha:

Which leads me to believe that most of his Film Room shtick is :duck: too
Breh aint slick...It's all an act

:yeshrug: I wasn't trolling. I don't really be in TLR like that, I only lurk once in a while. I underestimated how much y'all hate pawgs in TLR (:mindblown: GOD DAMN y'all hate Mulattos too!!: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/offi...d-the-beauty-of-black-and-white-swirl.340849/) & won't be doing that shyt again.

:comeon:There are literally shytty threads ALL DAY, EVERY DAY in The Booth. None of them Taylor Swift threads even stand out.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:childplease: nikka do you realize I just copied the article & pics from Blacks Sports Online? The link was in the OP. I don't know how that chick looks like, so of course I didn't know some of the pics were fake. I only found out when folks started quoting & mentioning that some of the pics were fake.

:yeshrug: I wasn't trolling. I don't really be in TLR like that, I only lurk once in a while. I underestimated how much y'all hate pawgs in TLR (:mindblown: GOD DAMN y'all hate Mulattos too!!: http://www.thecoli.com/threads/offi...d-the-beauty-of-black-and-white-swirl.340849/) & won't be doing that shyt again.

:comeon:There are literally shytty threads ALL DAY, EVERY DAY in The Booth. None of them Taylor Swift threads even stand out.

Still doesn't explain you thinking rogue was anything other than a white southern belle