SPIN: How many of y'all growing up thought Rouge from X-Men was a light-skin or mixed Black woman?

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Trailer Trash? idk if theres a difference, but yeah her moms had her and poppa split, I think shes one appearance on the jerry springer show away from being total white trash?
Yep one jerry springer show appearance, a child out of wedlock, and a government check away from being total white trash.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Yep one jerry springer show appearance, a child out of wedlock, and a government check away from being total white trash.
the only reason shes held in such high prestige is that she basically syphons everybody elses powers, so much that she became supergirl and Magneto from time to time bumps uglys with her, and thats all because of the sexy new jim lee design

682522-mss2a.jpg

0761d0696d44872c698f1585f57c89a5.jpg

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Magneto doesn't like her being messed around with...during those huge Magneto crossovers in the 90s, he would blast her out of sight instead of really fighting her. And Rogue almost turned heel on the X men after Magneto came back..X Men #87 was a funny ass book...almost tore Wolverine's arm off:laugh:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Walt Simonson Thor :banderas:
I've only read the Beta Ray Bill story and the Mutant Massacre tie-ins though :mjcry:

And to be fair, I normally like both of the Simonsons, Louise and Walt even though I was personally :patrice: on the way every sentence ended with an exclamation mark in their early X-factor issues. Angel getting crucified by the marauders was still a classic moment no doubt, which led to the X-factor vs Apocalypse confrontation in the Fall Of The Mutants storyline.

Ayo,....
Should my angel becomes darkangel books should be worth some coin when that apocalypse movie hits, huh?

Art Barr

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ayo,....
Should my angel becomes darkangel books should be worth some coin when that apocalypse movie hits, huh?

Art Barr

I checked on Amazon and the hardcover for Fall of The Mutants (X-Factor, Archangel's first appearance) is going for over $100 :whoo:

I don't know how much those original issues are going for though :lupe:

EDIT: Finished the Surtur Saga on Walt Simonson Thor. :wow:

You were right about Balder the Brave, that dude's ABOUT IT :banderas: