Spin from the Booth; post an opinion that might get you negged

Kid Dynamite

aka The Big Bonanza aka The Ebony Prince
Supporter
Daps
Bad boys 2 was fukking garbage and that scene with Martin & Will talking shyt to that kid at door was kinda funny not laugh out loud funny like people make it out to be

The only good Nolan batman was The Dark Knight and that's only because of the Joker

Daps
Reppin
NULL
DBZ is legendary, but Yu Yu Hakusho, Fullmetal Alchemist, Jojo's, and One Piece are lowkey WAY better stories.

I always liked Piccolo and Krillin more than both Goku and Vegeta. I liked Gohan better too, before he got :flabbynsick: when he grew up. I don't recognize him as the same character anymore.

Gambit is lowkey the Poochie the dog of the Marvel Universe. His whole existence peaked with the 90's cartoon. But he still has the occasional flash of brilliance and is still miles better than the lame struggle characters they're introducing in the books today.

The Chris Claremont/Dave Cockrum/John Byrne X-men era of the 70s-early 80s >>>>>>>>>>>> The 90's era, IMO.

The Original Star Wars trilogy is classic. The rest of the movies are just assembly line products to me. They have the occasional enjoyable moment, but pale in comparison with the originals.

The Fantastic Four have more piff storylines and villains than the Avengers. The FF isn't my favorite team, but they're way underrated.

The Marvel movies are lowkey getting repetitive and stale. Iron Man 1, Avengers 1, and Winter Soldier are classics. Civil War is pretty good. The other movies are good for a watch or two, then I'm :snooze: after that. Guardians of the Galaxy was cool, but had a weak villain and the way they beat him at the end was :patrice:

If done right, Thor would have the dopest movies in the MCU by far. They've shied away from too much of the coolest stuff in the comics. Frog Thor, Skurge the Executioner, the Surtur Saga, the Casket of Ancient Winters, Beta Ray Bill, etc. I know some of that is planned to appear in Ragnarok, but it's looking like it's all going be a baby-oil-soft, cotton-candy parody of itself more than anything.

BlackDiBiase

Superstar
Daps
leo gave the worst acting performance in 'the departed' it was sometimes just :hhh:

tom cruise is a legit top tier actor

viola davis success, is a propaganda to push a certain black characteristics forward.

same goes for when anthony mackie was everywhere, yet larenz tate, taye diggs, omar epps, etc could never blow mainstream.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Deadpool was a mediocre film filled with dikk and fart jokes and all around low brow humour and isn't some genius deconstruction/satire of the comic book film genre. It said nothing interesting and made shallow obvious observations.

It's a run of the mill generic comic book origin film with a few more laughs.

It's only smartly written to dumb people.