SPIN: does PREDATOR have the highest approval rating of any movie on The Coli?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Robocop is way better than Rambo 2. First blood is a classic but part 2 is definitely not on Robocops level. And you said the violence in Robocop wasn't on Predators level? Robcop is one of the most violent movies ever made bruh.

But..

Aliens is my top action movie ever. Most bad ass flick ever.

Predator probably number 2

But robocop is top 10. And if you top ten you all time great.
I said it wasn't GOOD violence. It was goofy violence, and yeah it was definitely one of the most violent ever lol.

I have no arguments to your opinions :hubie:. I strongly disagree regarding Rambo, but Robocop IS dope.

Duke Dixon

Superstar
Daps
I think once the Superbowl is over I'm going to run back some of these action movies on Sundays. Then I'll make my way but to the more modern action movies.

When I was watching John Wick 3 and I saw Yayan Ruhian from The Raid I realized I didn't see him in anything else and he was the highlight of the Raid and thought I'd see him more. Then I realized I don't know who the new Asian martial arts action guy is although if I have to guess its Donnie Yen. I thought Tony Jaa had next after The Protector but I don't think he ever reached the height that Jet Li was at.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Robocop

How about cracker cop

Predator 2 > robocop
Love P2.

But..negged..lol

0440f37b82a77fe670f56f11436e51e03ddae305.gif