SPIN: does PREDATOR have the highest approval rating of any movie on The Coli?

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Is robocop as good as predator, terminator, first blood? First blood 2? Like honestly it's not close.
:dahell:

Robocop is easily a top action flick of all time. Top 10 80s. And that decade is stacked. Some of the best action, kills, effects, gore and a classic score to go with it.

Come on duke.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
Yeah its better than first blood 1 and 2. But that's my opinion. Regardless if it is better, it's still a top action flick of all time. That's not debatable.
Fair enough....I never said it wasn't a top action flick, but I truly do not put it on the tier of predator, t1, t2, and I disagree with it being on rambo or first bloods level.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
What the fukk?! :gucci:
That's not even close to blasphemous.

Robocop is entertaining, but it just IS NOT on the level of predator, terminator, terminator 2, and I think saying it's on the level of first blood or first blood two is wild.

If you said Robocop > commando I'd say maybe and probably agree.

Is robocop as good as die hard? It's not.

Predator: A+
First blood: A+
Terminator 2: A+
Die Hard: A+ (I'd accept A)
First blood 2: Rambo; A
Terminator: A
Robocop: A-
Commando: A-
The running man: A- (I'd accept B+)

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
Fair enough....I never said it wasn't a top action flick, but I truly do not put it on the tier of predator, t1, t2, and I disagree with it being on rambo or first bloods level.
Robocop is way better than Rambo 2. First blood is a classic but part 2 is definitely not on Robocops level. And you said the violence in Robocop wasn't on Predators level? Robcop is one of the most violent movies ever made bruh.

But..

Aliens is my top action movie ever. Most bad ass flick ever.

Predator probably number 2

But robocop is top 10. And if you top ten you all time great.