SPIN: does PREDATOR have the highest approval rating of any movie on The Coli?

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
nobody on here hates that shyt. Its like we ALL know its non stop fire and everyone who watches it because we talk about it comes back like :mindblown: :blessed:

i don't think i've seen unanimous praise on the coli for any movie other than Top Gun Maverick but even then i saw random haters (fukkin Bullet Train > Top Gun: Maverick huh :unimpressed: )

Black Panther 1 and 2 had coli hate
sopranos gets coli hate
Atlanta gets coli hate
every comic movie does

idk anything that doesn't and i'm not including troll hate

is PREDATOR the official movie of The Film Room :lupe:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
The movie was perfect as oerfect can be. Only thing wouldve made it better if Carl Weathers lives. But everything was dope, the cinematography, the CGI was from the 80s and still can hold up in 2023 somewhat. Yes we knownit looks fake, but it doesnt look cheap fake. The quoteables, the bloodshed, "stick around", "I aint got time to bleed", "You ghostin us".

This should be the premiere Arnold movie

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
The movie was perfect as oerfect can be. Only thing wouldve made it better if Carl Weathers lives. But everything was dope, the cinematography, the CGI was from the 80s and still can hold up in 2023 somewhat. Yes we knownit looks fake, but it doesnt look cheap fake. The quoteables, the bloodshed, "stick around", "I aint got time to bleed", "You ghostin us".

This should be the premiere Arnold movie

No spaceship shot at the beginning would make it better