SPIN: Can we agree Popeye's has the worst fast food service?

Doin2Much Williams

Grace Under Fiyah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Insignificant posting from an insignificant poster
A
like I said. Only in the black hoods. when I go to the mexican mcdonalds, the fries are ALWAYS hot, and the wait is NEVER long. And even if they are crowded, they still fast as hell.

last time I went to the black mcdonald's in the hood, I was at the food window waiting, and like 5 unmarked police cars pulled up with sirens blaring and arrested EVERYONE in the car behind me. I was like :whew:

The mexicans are the hardest working of the fast food regime...

But they are the only ones who aren't complaining aboot raising the minimum fast food wage to 15 hr.

Smart people - they know their place and if it doesn't suit them, they'll work harder or somewhere else.

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
There are two Popeye's near where I live. One is semi-deep in the hood and the other is in a nice neighborhood strip mall.
The ghetto one is good. It's like the employees fear getting shot in the parking lot for bad service or something.
The nice neighborhood one is iffy. If it's busy, it's like they replace all their cashiers with DMV employees.

I can't explain why it's like that. It just is.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Slow in the hood spots, but the chicken is always fresh..

I gotta make a special trip to get popeyes, nearest one is 35 miles.

Wanna talk about slow, Chik-fil-a dine in. I hate when they ask "Can I have a name for your order" :stopitslime:

And you see your food chilling in them slots :bryan:

the chic-fila's here in Jax are all fast as fukk :blessed:

Niggthaniel Essex

13th Floor/Growing Old
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
an I have a name for your order" :stopitslime:

And you see your food chilling in them slots :bryan:

This is surprising to me, because I've NEVER been to a slow Chic-fil-a. In fact, a lot of times their dine in is faster than the damn drive through.

Chic-fil-a got it down to a science:

1. Hire timid, mostly white suburban teenagers. (I think they bus them in)
2. Get in, get out mentality when a rush rolls through. They're quick to bring your ass to their register.
3. And I don't care how white your Chic-fil-a is, the back kitchen is fukking full of Mexicans doing fukking work. I NEVER see them leave that kitchen. Even the supervisors and managers be speaking spanglish to them. "I need dos fries, por favor! Dos."

And....the Chic-fil-a's near me keep a big ass bottle of Old Bay on deck:
old-bay-ravens-can*304.jpg

tumblr_mr2rgrEQsy1sdxkcqo1_500.gif

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
the chic-fila's here in Jax are all fast as fukk :blessed:
Not here in va :no:

This is surprising to me, because I've NEVER been to a slow Chic-fil-a. In fact, a lot of times their dine in is faster than the damn drive through.

Chic-fil-a got it down to a science:

1. Hire timid, mostly white suburban teenagers. (I think they bus them in)
2. Get in, get out mentality when a rush rolls through. They're quick to bring your ass to their register.
3. And I don't care how white your Chic-fil-a is, the back kitchen is fukking full of Mexicans doing fukking work. I NEVER see them leave that kitchen. Even the supervisors and managers be speaking spanglish to them. "I need dos fries, por favor! Dos."

And....the Chic-fil-a's near me keep a big ass bottle of Old Bay on deck:
old-bay-ravens-can*304.jpg

tumblr_mr2rgrEQsy1sdxkcqo1_500.gif

Dam your lucky :(

I will say in the rich area's they are fast as fukk, and the drive thru's dining in forget it

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Wait a minute....hol up:whoa:, you never had Popeye's?! :wtf: :mindblown:

You never had the pleasure of enjoying a fresh buttery biscuit?!?! :damn: The perfectly spiced fries. :noah: And some chicken fresh out the fryer? :takedat: :dead:
nope :sadbron:

they had one on the southside of my area for years but i was only there if i did a show or went to a club..wasnt trying to have no BG's before that shyt....
finally made it out there on a random day and they closed that shyt down :damn:

i think KFC turned me off to fast food chicken :scusthov:

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
kfc always fukk our order up....i swear they only hire slow mothafukkas