SPIN: Can we agree Popeye's has the worst fast food service?

ProfessionallyTrill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Every fukkin time I go. Not enough chicken. :damn: I swear I'm gonna stop taking that stereotype as harsh cuz everyone loves this shyt.

Either they're hood as fukk, slow as hell, or somethin's missin from my order. I ordered 8 wings and a cheesecake and they said "that'll be about 12 minutes, you want your cheesecake while you wait?":lolbron:

Me: :wtb:Nah just give it to me with the food.
After waiting almost 20 long car in park minutes they only gave me 6 instead of eight and 2 of them were some nasty drumsticks :skip:

They are the evil anti-Chik-fil-a

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
All I know is that they just raised the price of the Tuesday special so fukk Popeyes as a staff, restaurant, and as a mothafukkin crew :pacspit:
But if they go back to the original price Im back c00ning
chicken-man-o.gif

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
They're not that bad over here. Just hit or miss on how long it takes to make your order . Had to wait 25 minutes for my order once and it wasn't even during the lunch or dinner rush :comeon:

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison
Slow in the hood spots, but the chicken is always fresh..

I gotta make a special trip to get popeyes, nearest one is 35 miles.

Wanna talk about slow, Chik-fil-a dine in. I hate when they ask "Can I have a name for your order" :stopitslime:

And you see your food chilling in them slots :bryan:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i usually wait 5 minutes, thats what u get for going to the hood ones

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
where Im at? Burger King and then Krystal (yankee nikkas, think White Castle in a red box with inferior food).

God forbid you've ever worked at a fast food place or even worse... ran one.

You be standing there watching them ass off or whatever like ":childplease: damn, man who long does it seriously take you to lay a grill? Why the fukk your drive through time 15 minutes at 3 pm on a tuesday!? what the fukk is going on back there???? :dahell:"