SPIN: Any of you guys ever watch that MTV show about the friendzone?

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn
I was watching this one episode w/ my girl, and this dude told this chick he liked her, and she awkwardly accepted to go on a "date" w/ him at some pub/restaurant whatever. Anyways, she finally flat out says that she doesn't feel the same way, and then the camera panned to the dude and you could see the ether in his soul, but right behind him in the background was some dude on a bar stool making the L symbol w/ his forehead and laughing at dude. He prolly already smashed that. :laff:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I was watching this one episode w/ my girl, and this dude told this chick he liked her, and she awkwardly accepted to go on a "date" w/ him at some pub/restaurant whatever. Anyways, she finally flat out says that she doesn't feel the same way, and then the camera panned to the dude and you could see the ether in his soul, but right behind him in the background was some dude on a bar stool making the L symbol w/ his forehead and laughing at dude. He prolly already smashed that. :laff:

I remember that episode :russ::russ::russ:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:sadcam:

ThaBoyBam

You don't respect your jaw!
Daps
:snoop:

This shyt is brutal brehs. Dude just too a L something serious. Said he was never gonna stop loving her :why: Ouch.

cfountain

Wavy Like A Lake
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:krs:yall watch it too.

MANNNN this shyt be killing me.

cant lie tho...I get a sick, joyful feeling whenever the dude turns down the girl:youngsabo:

some of them girls look so good tho:noah:
I cant remember her name but there was this one artsy, curly haired black girl that had this tight ass dress on that she designed her self. my and the dude had the same:gladbron:face on.

Tug life

I stay fly like a guillemot
Daps
Reppin
Harlem World
i saw an episode recently where this baaaaaad light skin joint ask out this dude he was like :comeon: :wrist: im gay it was obvious as hell too

Daps
Im like 90% on predictin if they gonna say yes or no...the ether burns they souls so very slow. :wow:

As a man, if you dont holla at her from jump...its chalked...PERIOD. Every time they ask for a date and the person pauses...the answers is no. They're thinking if an easy way to let them down.

smh...:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
These guys gotta stop making friends with the intention of getting the girl to "warm up" to them.The moment you realize you're feeling a girl you gotta let her know, dragging that shyt for months or even years sets you up for a bigger hurt. Most of these girls are just gonna think you're genuinely trying to be their friends if you don't say shyt.