SPIN: Any of you guys ever watch that MTV show about the friendzone?

Olivia Pope

Banned
Daps
Reppin
City of Peace of Mind
The one last night with the Arabian girl (I think) and her black male bestfriend was soooooo good! I was sooooo happy for them at the end! I have a best male friend right now and I've been crushin hard :noah:

For like 3 months now. We tried the dating/talking thing for a minute but we were better off friends but now :wow:

Mantle Drunk

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NY
:laff: sometimes I gotta change the channel. shyt be getting awkwaaaaaard (no white girl)

I thought I was the only one who does this sometimes I cant get myself to watch the trainwreck. The same on those Mades when dudes want to become ladies men and they throw them into the deep end and there just floundering, i feel :sadbron: for them.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
My only thing is why are the "friends" agreeing to tag along on the dates like some kind of 3rd wheel :what: I could see if they were the driver but in some cases they in the passenger's seat like they they a parent sending they child to college

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
shyt is funny. esp when they get shyt on. however, it takes what should be a 5 minute show and stretches it to 30. I have watched a lot of the eps on mtv.com where u dont have to sit thru a million commercials.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The one last night with the Arabian girl (I think) and her black male bestfriend was soooooo good! I was sooooo happy for them at the end! I have a best male friend right now and I've been crushin hard :noah:

For like 3 months now. We tried the dating/talking thing for a minute but we were better off friends but now :wow:
Then you better man up and let him know you want to try again.

I'm gonna catch this show online later. I enjoy awkward television.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm off today so I'm watching an episode right now. This dude said he's been in the friend zone for 9 years. Gaaaaaaatdamn.

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
this show is hilarious as fukk. i be wantin the chick to say no just for the reaction :heh:

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats why that when a chick says "I have a boyfriend"

Following up with "Can you have friends?" is the lamest shyt you can say..

If she was gonna let you hit, she wouldn't have told you she had a boyfriend :shaq:

Not really. If you just want to hit & run yeah, but if you really liek her. Being friends is the gateway. You get attracted to people with interaction. So while it may not be instant chemistry it may get there.

So-Chi

Colfax to the burbs'
Daps
Reppin
goons in the cut tryna talk you out yo necklace

Thought you had a man?:mjpls:...sounds like good old bestie could be :win:, with a side of R.kelly:piss:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn, this dude just got hit with the "I love you like a brother, I could never go on a date with you" when he expressed his real feelings to her.

:to: That's 9 years right there.
Try 16 years. :birdman:

:shaq2:

:sadbron:
You better get out of there.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Damn, this dude just got hit with the "I love you like a brother, I could never go on a date with you" when he expressed his real feelings to her.

:to: That's 9 years right there he just wasted.

You better get out of there.

Oh, I did. We still talk every once in a while, but I'm happy with my old lady. :smugfavre:

Sidenote: Friendzone (Season 2) | Ep. 1 | MTV

The chick in this episode??! :noah:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I thought I was the only one who does this sometimes I cant get myself to watch the trainwreck. The same on those Mades when dudes want to become ladies men and they throw them into the deep end and there just floundering, i feel :sadbron: for them.

Yup Made for me too. I watched one of those ladies man episodes and the guy got shutdown in front of those cameras like wow. Even episodes where they try out for the basketball team and they're so bad have me like :facepalm: *changes channel in pain*