SPIN: Any N1gga who'd fight for the US is a C00N.

Metta World Movement

Peace and love...to all!!
Daps
Mods....please move this thread to the Race Track, which was recently buried under JBO......thank you :myspotnash:

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
id just seen that thread for that nikka stealth bomber any nikka getting involved in that shyt with a north korea is a c00n. nikkas running talking about 'us' and 'we' nikka sit ur eager ass down and read about the 3/5 compromise.:aicmon:

It's true..fighting as a cooperate sponsered zombie killing machine uncle sam's bytch basically isn't real nikka shyt..

I wouldn't fight for this country if they offered me a million a year..

BuyandSave

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#inherentville
Quit posting these depressing ass posts, spring is here, get some p*ssy and go home.

tumblr_mkrh5ozXsN1s9nbbgo1_400.gif

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
id just seen that thread for that nikka stealth bomber any nikka getting involved in that shyt with a north korea is a c00n. nikkas running talking about 'us' and 'we' nikka sit ur eager ass down and read about the 3/5 compromise.:aicmon:

Are u white?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yo my brother is a MARINE and I still say fukk the US Armed Forces. fukk these pawns for imperialism. I get into fights with my bro when he comes home. fukk these lame nikkas sacrificing their lives for a nation built off slavery.

your brother embraced his white half, why wont you? :wtf:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
This thread is retarded. Do yall realize how many black men fought for the right to fight in the armed forces (see movie Glory) Nyggaz need to get rid of that slave mentality :mindblown:

PabloEscobar

Banned
Daps
This thread is retarded. Do yall realize how many black men fought for the right to fight in the armed forces (see movie Glory) Nyggaz need to get rid of that slave mentality :mindblown:

fight for the right to serve a country where you were enslaved, forced to live in ghettos, racially profiled, and treated as a second class citizen. trayvon and emitt never got a chance to serve think about that nikka.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps

I wont fight for this country, I would fight for my family and friends. shyt pop off them Russians Koreans Chinese or who the fukk ever we pissed up ain't gonna be worried about who is who, we all gonna be :dead: