Spike TV: Andre Berto/Josesito Lopez & Shawn Porter/Roberto Garcia 3/13 9pm est...

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
at one point people thought he had next

it's very easy to fool the boxing public

If you look the part & beat bums, they always say you have next. The shyt never fails. Even fools on boxing forums that should know better still fall for it. Boxing fans are way to impatient to wait for a nygga to beat somebody before they claim they have next.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
@LeVraiPapi you still fukk with berto?

so many negs pending from this thread. Berto had his shortcomings but let's not act like most fighters these days are not just fabricated and protected. Berto gave like 3 FOY candidates. How many active boxers can say that ?

edit: Pac is a great boxer, but look at him weight draining opponents and fighting the likes of Rios and Algeri. If Berto did that, neggas woulda been complaining still. Look at Danny fighting Salka. This fight will be an all out action and PEDPorter will disappoint unless he shows no struggles.

I want Berto-Thurman next. Thurman got rocked by Guerrero who was out on his feet, Berto with that right hook will close that gap (pun intended)

Last edited:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
All I know is Andre Berto is bad man, like really bad. It literally looked like his last opponent was trying to throw the fight for him.

i said during that fight he had with upsher...he looked terrible..broner and lucas at least were able to hurt their opponents with lucas actually stopping his...upsher, who is a light puncher, was putting hands on him and hurting him before his activity dropped..lopez can punch at 147 which is why im favoring him but it all depends on whether his punch resistance holds up..berto doesn't have the IQ to outbox him so he's going to have to hope that he can at least a stoppage like he did against zaveck.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
My how Berto has fallen :scust:

A damn shame ain't it. But like Ive said time and again, that Collazo fought exposed him.

negged if Berto wins

I just hope we have some good fights.

Porter be on and off sometimes. nikka is either jumping at you like Blanka from Street fighter while flailing his arms or he's walking you down with stiff jabs and then catching you with hard overhand rights.
I hope he's been working on his distance too. All that punch smothering shyt he was on against Brook gotta go to the bushes.

I think Berto should be able to beat Lopez. Great crossroads fight. Winner should get FLOORtiz.

my negga. +rep

All I know is Andre Berto is bad man, like really bad. It literally looked like his last opponent was trying to throw the fight for him.

negged on sight

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i said during that fight he had with upsher...he looked terrible..broner and lucas at least were able to hurt their opponents with lucas actually stopping his...upsher, who is a light puncher, was putting hands on him and hurting him before his activity dropped..lopez can punch at 147 which is why im favoring him but it all depends on whether his punch resistance holds up..berto doesn't have the IQ to outbox him so he's going to have to hope that he can at least a stoppage like he did against zaveck.

Tonight I d make double my pay but I cancelled to see the next kid in action so please stop bashing the man. Get off the thread negga. U been hating since your sohh days negga. I see u. Lopez is a very easy fighter to beat.

Then Ortiz and Thurman next :blessed:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Tonight I d make double my pay but I cancelled to see the next kid in action so please stop bashing the man. Get off the thread negga. U been hating since your sohh days negga. I see u. Lopez is a very easy fighter to beat.

Then Ortiz and Thurman next :blessed:

you really want to see berto in against keith? :skip:

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
I wouldn't mind that myself, but only if Berto is looking good again before that gets made.

#FloridaBoyz:blessed:

#FloridaBoyz:leon:

Of course I respect posters who stan the fighters from their State:obama:

#OhioPlayers say :salutekobe:, and Im hoping for both Showtime and The Haitian Sensation to put on :banderas: matches tonight

:blessed:

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
#FloridaBoyz:leon:

Of course I respect posters who stan the fighters from their State:obama:

#OhioPlayers say :salutekobe:, and Im hoping for both Showtime and The Haitian Sensation to put on :banderas: matches tonight

:blessed:

Pascal = Haitian Sensation aka ZoeBoy
Berto= Against all bets

Bermane and Stevenson gotta make their way back to the click, but we know SUpaman been ready to whoop on BHop