• Other

Votes: 3 2.1%

• Total voters

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520
I never read the book but watching the movie it always puzzled me how they were so scared of errol. How was he really like in the book?
He was a ghostlike scary demonic dude. Killed a news person while shooting at cops during a raid (only got 7 years for it)...he was pretty much an ex drug addict, psychopathic, sociopath who had AIDS and no reason to live. nikka was a legend...everytime someone got killed he would get blames. Even Rodney didnt know how many bodies he had under his belt. He kept having to downplay him, saying he just kept him around cause of his reputation and cuz he was ugly...but he was like Rodney's "Luca Brasi"

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
I despise Spike Lee joints. They are meant to be thought-provoking, but they have too many over-the-top characters, and exaggerated situations. Also, he can't close a film for ish.

I think Malcolm X is his best film, but Crooklyn is my favorite. It has he most heart, in fact it's nothing but heart, a soul that his other films seems to lack to me.

Urahara_Kisuke

12th Squad O.G.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
12th Squad
I'm going with that....

"Brothers and sisters, I am here to tell you that I charge the white man. I charge the white man with being the greatest murderer on earth. I charge the white man with being the greatest kidnapper on earth. There is no place in this world that man can go and say he created peace and harmony. Everywhere he's gone he's created havoc. Everywhere he's gone he's created destruction.

So I charge him. I charge him with being the greatest kidnapper on this earth! I charge him with being the greatest murderer on this earth! I charge him with being the greatest robber and enslaver on this earth! I charge the white man with being the greatest swine-eater on this earth. The greatest drunkard on this earth! He can't deny the charges! You can't deny the charges! We're the living proof *of* those charges! You and I are the proof. You're not an American, you are the victim of America. You didn't have a choice coming over here. He didn't say, "Black man, black woman, come on over and help me build America". He said, "******, get down in the bottom of that boat and I'm taking you over there to help me build America!"

340c8919.gif

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
My Personal Top 5 in no order

Do The Right Thing
Malcolm X
Clockers
Inside Man
25th Hour

But "Malcolm X and Do The Right Thing" are the 2 films that he will most be remembered for in Film History. Both have been added to the Historical Library of Congress Film Registry for being Historically and Culturally significant.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Only thing i liked about girl 6 was the music and sex and sh1t but looking back there wasnt none of that, best is the opening when QT makes theresa randle take her top off while 17 Days/The Screams Of Passion/Raspberry beret/take me with u all play in the same scene