Spike Lee Co signs Fat Joe "Black People and Puerto Ricans created one of the great art forms ever! Together! In the bronx! Undisputed!"

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
This.

How the f*ck do you help create something but then be prejudice against it? A lot of their people were on some racist sh*t but now they want to claim 50%?
I didn’t think this was important to even waste time on, because I just thought it was common knowledge hip hop was a black art form. But apparently some NY natives that were even there back in the origins starting to give them props and I just want them to pin point it exactly where it shouldn’t be hard to do.

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
So they weren’t calling it jungle music day 1? Could you also provide an answer on what they created in hip hop? Not changing a style of b-boy like actually made.

who is they ? or was it just 1 person ? like do u even know that half of artist/producers/executives etc. etc. from Motown called hiphop worst things then jungle music

and y’all keep moving the goalpost … besides Fat Joe delusional azz saying it’s a 50-50 thing … who are these supposedly Puerto Ricans who is claiming they created hiphop ?

DatNkkaCutty

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
@ PA
How are folks from other regions, qualified to EVEN speak on this? :mjlol:

Any, and everyone from NY, NJ, CT, PA, etc. would no Ricans are entrenched within cities, low-income communities, etc w/ blacks. Blacks and Ricans, grew up amongst each other, in every major city. Obviously there were young black and Rican nkkas gettin hip-hop off the ground. NYC isn't fukkin Cali.

This isn't to say, there hasn't been smoke, or tension between Blacks, Ricans, Hispanics, etc...or that some of them don't have racist/"better than" outlooks. But a lot of that shyt comes from these gwallas, fresh off the island (and that mentality). Mfers aren't even from the tri-state, speakin on politics, and dynamics, they know nothin about. :dead:

Blacks were the creators, but to say Spanish folks weren't there, played a big factor, or weren't helping get this culture off the ground, is disingenuous. You sound like a fukkin goofy. Quit lettin you're bigoted POV (albeit justified at times), cloud your logic.

Last edited:

Jasonmask

Superstar
Daps
who is they ? or was it just 1 person ? like do u even know that half of artist/producers/executives etc. etc. from Motown called hiphop worst things then jungle music

and y’all keep moving the goalpost … besides Fat Joe delusional azz saying it’s a 50-50 thing … who are these supposedly Puerto Ricans who is claiming they created hiphop ?
Bro I’m not a fukking dumbass ok so I’ll break it down a little more granular one more time for your ass.

They=Latinos

No one is talking about what Motown or others said about hip hop at the time. The thread is about Latinos being apart of hip hop and creating one of the elements of hip hop like b-boy dancing, graffiti, DJ, MC. Latinos from what I can tell haven’t pioneered any of these aspects, so how can they claim to have started by helping out? If you decide to reply please make a well thought out response because I’ll ignore a dumbass nikka with no remorse.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
Bro I’m not a fukking dumbass ok so I’ll break it down a little more granular one more time for your ass.

They=Latinos

No one is talking about what Motown or others said about hip hop at the time. The thread is about Latinos being apart of hip hop and creating one of the elements of hip hop like b-boy dancing, graffiti, DJ, MC. Latinos from what I can tell haven’t pioneered any of these aspects, so how can they claim to have started by helping out? If you decide to reply please make a well thought out response because I’ll ignore a dumbass nikka with no remorse.

we gonna be straight up with it
most of you are wite boys
most of you never met a puerto rican in your life
most of you never left your fukkin town
most of you got wite mommas and daddies

most of you do not know shyt and stuck on internet videos instead of living

for example that burger one that talked about me getting shot
let him hope he never runs into a puerto rican who pokes him a thousand times
talking that stupid shyt

yall just wanna diss people on the internet and cause division
alias and cartoon bullshyt
jason mask and burger king
fukkin jokes

tek weh meself now

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
we gonna be straight up with it
most of you are wite boys
most of you never met a puerto rican in your life
most of you never left your fukkin town
most of you got wite mommas and daddies

most of you do not know shyt and stuck on internet videos instead of living

for example that burger one that talked about me getting shot
let him hope he never runs into a puerto rican who pokes him a thousand times
talking that stupid shyt

yall just wanna diss people on the internet and cause division
alias and cartoon bullshyt
jason mask and burger king
fukkin jokes

tek weh meself now
:russ: bytch nikka couldn’t @ me after you left when it got too real.

I ain’t scared of no Puerto Rican like you are, nikka. That’s probably why you’re in here defending them so hard.

I have years of experience boxing and I know how to use a strap.

The average American in general is :flabbynsick: and wouldn’t do shyt to me.

Don’t run from the smoke and then talk tough after the fact. How ass nikka.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
:russ: bytch nikka couldn’t @ me after you left when it got too real.

I ain’t scared of no Puerto Rican like you are, nikka. That’s probably why you’re in here defending them so hard.

I have years of experience boxing and I know how to use a strap.

The average American in general is :flabbynsick: and wouldn’t do shyt to me.

Don’t run from the smoke and then talk tough after the fact. How ass nikka.

anybody know you in your town as a gangsta?

where I am from people get head chop off and granny dead

thats the shyt you about homie?

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
anybody know you in your town as a gangsta?

where I am from people get head chop off and granny dead

thats the shyt you about homie?
The shyt that I’m about, I don’t feel the need to discuss on the internet.

I can tell you ain’t really with it, though.

You ducked out talking about “peace and love” when I (accurately) said that you deserve a bullet in the head for betraying your people.

Then when you thought I wasn’t in here anymore you start talking about how I better be careful before a Puerto Rican do some shyt to me.

You ain’t on or about shyt.

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
The shyt that I’m about, I don’t feel the need to discuss on the internet.

I can tell you ain’t really with it, though.

You ducked out talking about “peace and love” when I (accurately) said that you deserve a bullet in the head for betraying your people.

Then when you thought I wasn’t in here anymore you start talking about how I better be careful before a Puerto Rican do some shyt to me.

You ain’t on or about shyt.

what town you in?