spike dropping bombs on last day of job

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Also not that it matters here because facts never do, but they stopped calling themselves the network for men years ago. They quickly rebranded themselves within a few years. And then did it again...then again...and again. So bemoaning the loss of this oasis of manhood is really moot

Also, as if EW knew about the slap boxing going on in this thread

A requiem for Spike TV

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
That's what trying too hard looks like:mjlol:
to the feminized but that kind of programming especially for teen males is healthy..

Don't tell me what I'm essentially saying when what I said is there for all to see.
i just did:takedat: because when you trim the fat thats what you are saying
Nobody asked for a "man's network", niche television isn't a viable business model, the shyt men like to watch, including the things you mentioned, are more than available on a ton of different outlets and in better quality.
did i refute that fact that these are niche channels or something because you keep going to this point like you need affirmation or something.
. You tried to be cute, got sonned, and are now trying to build strawmen to save face.
dont know whether to laugh or shake my head and this constant self congratulating. "Sonned" who still uses that? Just because something isnt viable in american doesnt make it so in general.. BskyB has more reach than american cable companies and they still have chanels of this nature. Keep taking those victory laps though

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
to the feminized but that kind of programming especially for teen males is healthy..

i just did:takedat: because when you trim the fat thats what you are saying did i refute that fact that these are niche channels or something because you keep going to this point like you need affirmation or something.dont know whether to laugh or shake my head and this constant self congratulating. "Sonned" who still uses that? Just because something is viable in american doesnt make it so in general BskyB has more reach than american cable companies and they still have chanels of this nature. Keep taking those victory laps though
I didn't talk about any specific type of programming, you try hard. I quoted your exact words where you were projecting. You can keep up the attempts at deflection all you want, what you said is quoted for everyone to see. I brought up niche channels because you are complaining about not having all the content on one channel. You're the one who kept bringing up a specific channel which was aimed towards males, which no longer exists, thus proving my point. If we're really at the point where your only recourse is playing dumb I think it's safe to say we can sprinkle crack on the body and call it a day.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Its staggering finding all these feminized so called males on here. Its not just what you stated its 1 channel housing the whole lot. Stuff like top gear, ninja warrior or a late late chat/gameshows where women are objectified (but its all in the spirit of fun) and sports? Living in an era where non of these are around is a blight on todays society
So you basically want a network designed for the stereotypical male teenager?
:mjlol:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

Didn't even answer my question if he watches Spike or if so, when's the last time he did. I feel like this is similar to the time where he questioned why no one made a thread for billie holiday passing and wanted to shame us all...when he very well could've done it himself but of course its better to complain than actually have a solution.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Could have sworn somewhere in this thread i stated a channel of this nature wouldnt hurt a teenage male. Lol at this johnny come lately fligga