spike dropping bombs on last day of job

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
You can find all that through different platforms.
Netflix has like 3 of the shows you mentioned.
Some ppl dont have netflix and like the traditional way to things

Ps dont know why but movies feel better live or on dvr than netflix or amazon

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Its staggering finding all these feminized so called males on here. Its not just what you stated its 1 channel housing the whole lot. Stuff like top gear, ninja warrior or a late late chat/gameshows where women are objectified (but its all in the spirit of fun) and sports? Living in an era where non of these are around is a blight on todays society
The thing is, insecure, wanna be alphas, who over compensate by playing to what they think the stereotypical male is supposed to like (aka yourself) are far outnumbered by real actual men. Real actual men never asked for, nor did they watch, Spike hence the rebranding. Ninja Warrior and Top Gear didn't go anywhere, but that's beyond the point. No one gives a shyt about everything they like being on one channel. That kind of defeats the purpose of having so many channels, and the rise of streaming subscription tv services and cord cutting supports that fact. Niche channels have long become a thing of the past and failing business models.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
The thing is, insecure, wanna be alphas, who over compensate by playing to what they think the stereotypical male is supposed to like (aka yourself) are far outnumbered by real actual men. Real actual men never asked for, nor did they watch, Spike hence the rebranding. Ninja Warrior and Top Gear didn't go anywhere, but that's beyond the point. No one gives a shyt about everything they like being on one channel. That kind of defeats the purpose of having so many channels, and the rise of streaming subscription tv services and cord cutting supports that fact. Niche channels have long become a thing of the past and failing business models.
But everything was on one channel it was called bravo. And you should have said your critical thinking was limited. All that nonsense you started your post with kind of emphasizes my point on your feminized nature. Bet you rolled your neck as you typed that ad hominem

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
But everything was on one channel it was called bravo. And you should have said your critical thinking was limited. All that nonsense you started your post with kind of emphasizes my point on your feminized nature. Bet you rolled your neck as you typed that ad hominem
What part of "niche channels have long become a thing of the past" flew over your head? Having channels focused on a specific demographic doesn't work. Those channels become defunct or are forced to diversify their content to appeal to a broader audience to stay viable. What you think you're doing, besides proving my point, by bringing up a UK channel that ceased to exist over 5 years ago is beyond me.

Its staggering finding all these feminized so called males on here.
Nothing's funnier than a throw stones and try to hide your hands nikka:mjlol: Ad hominem would be if I depended on what I had to say about you to prove my point...kind of like what you did:mjgrin:

So let's try this again. When I call you a herb that tries hard to appeal to your perceived idea of what a man is supposed to be, and then I post information like this:

TV’s Dead Zone: How the Cable Sector Is Killing Off Struggling Networks

I'm not typing an ad hominem. I'm sonning you with facts, and adding insult for my own enjoyment:manny:

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
There’s not a damn thing the channel offered you can’t get somewhere else now. That’s why they’re rebranding. In 03 or 04 the shyt made sense. Now? Not so much. Unless you’re really going to miss Godzilla 98
lol after they got rid of tna and lost the rights to show star wars....that channel became useless to me

it was like when g4 turned into a shytty version of spike tv
they got rid of all the tech programming and became useless

spike used to be a good channel, on the weekends theyd show martial arts movies n shyt,
mxc marathons
ufc (when it was good)
tna
star wars marathons

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
nikka(s) really in here bemoaning the loss of Spike?

VY2wmdR.png

What next, is someone gonna start a thread wondering if someone'll reboot Crank Yankers?

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
There’s not a damn thing the channel offered you can’t get somewhere else now. That’s why they’re rebranding. In 03 or 04 the shyt made sense. Now? Not so much. Unless you’re really going to miss Godzilla 98
I literally just found out a month ago that TLC wasn't The Learning Channel anymore:skip:There's a reason AMC doesn't just play American movie classics anymore, why you're just as likely to see people with dangerous jobs as you are to see WW2 documentaries on The History Channel, why MTV doesn't play music videos all day. To really bring this full circle, Bravo (the US version) was supposed to be dedicated to the performing arts (hence the name). People know what they want to watch. For half of my life, the cliche about there being so many channels but nothing to watch has been a theme. People are done paying crazy cable bills for channels they don't watch. Blaming "the feminist agenda" for the death or rebranding of a channel like Spike is a woeful admittance of a lack of even basic business sense. People are getting rid of not only cable, but land lines too. Hence the popularity of tv, internet, and phone bundles. Cable companies have seen the move towards cord cutting and that's why there's DirecTV Now, Sling TV, Playstation Vue, etc, in an effort to give people the semblance of ala carte, cheaper cable.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
What part of "niche channels have long become a thing of the past" flew over your head? Having channels focused on a specific demographic doesn't work. Those channels become defunct or are forced to diversify their content to appeal to a broader audience to stay viable. What you think you're doing, besides proving my point, by bringing up a UK channel that ceased to exist over 5 years ago is beyond me.

Nothing's funnier than a throw stones and try to hide your hands nikka:mjlol: Ad hominem would be if I depended on what I had to say about you to prove my point...kind of like what you did:mjgrin:

So let's try this again. When I call you a herb that tries hard to appeal to your perceived idea of what a man is supposed to be, and then I post information like this:

TV’s Dead Zone: How the Cable Sector Is Killing Off Struggling Networks

I'm not typing an ad hominem. I'm sonning you with facts, and adding insult for my own enjoyment:manny:
You are essentially saying for liking a channel with shows like ninja warrior or UFC i am a herb trying hard to appeal to what i perceive a man is suppose to be? Based on what exactly? so its not possible i took up karate when i was younger so would like UFC? Not possible i am athletic so would watch ninja warrior? Not possible i would watch chat/gameshows with fukkery on the odd Saturday? I got to be a try hard trying to conform? The same way normal male interests as these you see as foreign and "trying hard" is the same way i look at someone like you and say "feminized"

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Probably a byproduct of all this female reconnaissance movement we are going through. Channels like bravo are problem deemed misogynist now

So someone is cooking the data to justify sissyfying society

Living in an era where non of these are around is a blight on todays society
That's what trying too hard looks like:mjlol:

Don't tell me what I'm essentially saying when what I said is there for all to see. Nobody asked for a "man's network", niche television isn't a viable business model, the shyt men like to watch, including the things you mentioned, are more than available on a ton of different outlets and in better quality. That's what I said. You tried to be cute, got sonned, and are now trying to build strawmen to save face.