Spiderman's Swag In This Scene Is Impeccable!

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps

great scene, by far my favorite from the movie. the way he fukks with the car thief was done perfectly. peter comes off as kind of a snarky, sarcastic jerk which is exactly how spiderman should be. this is something that tobey's spiderman never really captured. spiderman really got busy with the web slinging too; he was draping motherfukkas up with the webs in this one :whoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

PopOnCloud9

All Star
Daps
The fact that he developed web cartridges and they showed where the web attached when he was swinging made the movie for me. It's a nerdy detail but it made it dope. Also Peter cutting ass the whole time was piff. Dude's swag was real, he was laying on web in the sewer playing bubble breaker on his phone just waiting for some shyt to jumpoff

Sent from my R800x using Tapatalk 2

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
It was disappointing to see them nail the Parker character while simultaneously butchering almost every other aspect of the film...

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Im watching the movie now and that scene is :wow:

nikka's swag is....:whew:

word, watching this this scene I was like 'damn they nailed it' :whoo:

too bad the rest of the movie couldn't live up to it

He Who Posts Well

Superstar
Daps
It was disappointing to see them nail the Parker character while simultaneously butchering almost every other aspect of the film...

My ship was headed straight to my local retail store to purchase the DVD off the strength of the first post. After reading this, we redirected our course, heading straight to pirates bay.