Spiderman and Miles Morales is honestly overrated. Can't wait till Wolverine

rdj

Pro
Daps
Using the word "repetitive" is so fukking lazy when it comes to bashing games. Every game is repetitive cause every game was a certain gameplay loop. If you enjoy that gameplay loop its fine and if you don't enjoy that gameplay loop doesn't mean it is automatically BAD it could just be not for you.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Using the word "repetitive" is so fukking lazy when it comes to bashing games. Every game is repetitive cause every game was a certain gameplay loop. If you enjoy that gameplay loop its fine and if you don't enjoy that gameplay loop doesn't mean it is automatically BAD it could just be not for you.

Mario is the most repetitive game ever, you’re literally just jumping

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
"NBA 2k is so repetitive, it's just Two teams trying to score a ball to 21 first or until 4 quarters of play are over."
"Street fighter is so repetitive just punch, kick, throw and combo until the opponent is knocked out"
"Elden ring is so repetitive its just fight small enemies, loot items, the fight boss and move to next area over and over"

:troll:

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I'll probably play Miles when it releases on PC. However, I beat Spidey with a PS Plus trial and I thought it was great. I don't think OP is wrong but I don't judge superhero games as harshly as I would judge a game within the same genre.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Or yall could stop crying when someone criticizes your favorite games. :yeshrug:

If you didn't like this game, you'd have nothing to say about it.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps

"NBA 2k is so repetitive, it's just Two teams trying to score a ball to 21 first or until 4 quarters of play are over."
"Street fighter is so repetitive just punch, kick, throw and combo until the opponent is knocked out"
"Elden ring is so repetitive its just fight small enemies, loot items, the fight boss and move to next area over and over"

:troll:

When you beat Spiderman what else is there to do?:sas2:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
When you beat Spiderman what else is there to do?:sas2:

D01-DC0-C6-0785-4947-9790-3875-A8304-DB2.gif

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm one of the biggest marvel and specifically xmen and spiderman fans. And I've said that the game is repetitive since the 1st one.

Still a good immersive game but it's shallow and repetitive. Fortunately everything else is strong so its not a problem for most.

Last really fun Spiderman game I played was web of shadows.

Hopefully wolverine is fun and immersive. I have high hopes for it. But I'm sure we won't see it untill 2024 if we are lucky

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I'm one of the biggest marvel and specifically xmen and spiderman fans. And I've said that the game is repetitive since the 1st one.

Still a good immersive game but it's shallow and repetitive. Fortunately everything else is strong so its not a problem for most.

Last really fun Spiderman game I played was web of shadows.

Hopefully wolverine is fun and immersive. I have high hopes for it. But I'm sure we won't see it untill 2024 if we are lucky

images

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gotta love the go against the grain cats looking for clout.

knowing damn well they gonna be in line coppin Spidey 2 Day 1. :mjlol:

:manny:

Nope I just want better. I know they are capable, I don't want the same game again for the 3rd with just Spiderman/miles/venom

Overhaul the combat, make the city smaller but more robust with life and events or quest.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:manny:

Nope I just want better. I know they are capable, I don't want the same game again for the 3rd with just Spiderman/miles/venom

Overhaul the combat, make the city smaller but more robust with life and events or quest.

Sequels are usually better, but the "overrated" is just clout chasing shyt for clicks. :snooze:

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
game is not "overrated"

Has tons of replayability. The "replay mission" feature should be a staple in all games at this point. The fact that Spideman PS4 doesnt have it is a shame.