Spiderman and Miles Morales is honestly overrated. Can't wait till Wolverine

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
It's an Insomniac game. Outside of maybe the first Spyro, when has anything they've done not been mid?

Expect to like Wolverine at first n then the banality of Ted Price's game design will set in and you're right back here, glum for falling for it a second time.

They've never been a studio that made worldbeater games.

It's only now that they've gone 1st party that somehow their star has risen.

Their Nintendo equivalent is NLG, but NCL holds a tighter hand over it's studios so i expect more from them.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
“Mid” is the new “trash”, yall just use it for everything now. shyt has no meaning.

No, the spider-man games are not mid, they are the best superhero games on the market. :snoop:

Mid is that Gotham Knights game yall are gonna run out and buy and say “man this almost feels as good as spider-man!!”

L@CaT

For Hire Gunslinger!
Daps
All Sandbox games have that repetitive nature. When games are premised on completing side quests to level up, at some point the shyt get redundant. Name one Sand Box game that doesn’t feel repetitive. You really can’t, because repetitiveness is inherent to all sandbox games.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
All Sandbox games have that repetitive nature. When games are premised on completing side quests to level up, at some point the shyt get redundant. Name one Sand Box game that doesn’t feel repetitive. You really can’t, because repetitiveness is inherent to all sandbox games.
Spider-man kinda takes the cake tho.

All it’s side stuff is so bland and the swinging is mindless. City isn’t fun to just mess around in.

Other open world/sandbox games have done a much better job keeping things as fresh and varied as possible despite the inherent repetitiveness of the genre.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I loved Wolvies lock on jump in Xmen Origins if that feature ain’t in this one then I might pass.

GodinDaFlesh

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Godverse
:dahell:
These are the greatest superhero games. Like posted earlier, all sandbox games get repetitive, hell all games in general get repetitive. The experience of being Spiderman while you're playing it can't be beat tho

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I was going to neg you at first but I thought about it and I can see why someone would think that. The game isn't overrated but it does have limited replay value. I only played it twice and I don't have a strong desire to go back and play again. I still haven't beaten Miles yet because I kind of got bored with it.

Wolverine got potential but I don't know how they'll work his healing factor into the game play.

Justin Nitsuj

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
It's not overrated but not underrated either.

Yeah both games were copy and paste status.

Only difference is that Miles Morales gave us electric powers and invisibility.

Which is why I believe that Spider Man 2 is gonna be better than the first two games.

I heard they switching up the combat from pattern fighting to strategic fighting.

I also can't wait til that Wolverine game drops too.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
“Mid” is the new “trash”, yall just use it for everything now. shyt has no meaning.

No, the spider-man games are not mid, they are the best superhero games on the market. :snoop:

Mid is that Gotham Knights game yall are gonna run out and buy and say “man this almost feels as good as spider-man!!”

Nope.

Mid literally means tepid breh. Not bad nor good just meh.

I never said Insomniac made bad games but they've been dead average for a long time.

Best superhero game is a literal qualifier statement.

You might as well have said "it's the best dental hygienist game on the market".