Spider-Man The Animated Series appreciation thread

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
When I started rewatching this last year I got curious about all the voice actors so I looked them up. The breh the voiced the kingpin got me like :gucci: I had no idea it was a black man.

Brehs voice was smooth as fukk :dame:
That breh was THE definitive kingpin voice whenever i see kingpin in the comics his voice is the one i hear while reading

Daps
This still to this day is the best spiderman cartoon series.

Only minus against it was how they made him chase after Mary Jane all them years just for her to die.:francis:

That episode where he's going up against Green Goblin and she falls into the portal was the best episode that ever aired tho.

Animators was putting in WORK :ohlawd::banderas:

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Crossovers with blade, x-men, captain America, fantastic 4, doctor strange, nick fury (white version)

not to mention the goat storyline with venom - goddamn they should’ve just taken that and made it for the big screen instead of the Tom Hardy version we got.

I’m mad venom wasn’t in more episodes. That alien costume storyline was perfect.

“We’re your old clothes kid. Ya “hand-me-downs” the symbiote Peter Parker tried to destroy, Eddie Brock has embraced: we’ve bonded!”

This show was beyond it’s time. :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
I’m mad venom wasn’t in more episodes. That alien costume storyline was perfect.

“We’re your old clothes kid. Ya “hand-me-downs” the symbiote Peter Parker tried to destroy, Eddie Brock has embraced: we’ve bonded!”

This show was beyond it’s time. :mjgrin:

that mj is the perfect face for venom in this series lol

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
When I started rewatching this last year I got curious about all the voice actors so I looked them up. The breh the voiced the kingpin got me like :gucci: I had no idea it was a black man.

Brehs voice was smooth as fukk :dame:
giphy.gif