Spider-Man The Animated Series appreciation thread

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
I've never heard of this or seen this before :whoo:

I been binge watching this shyt since I found my Venom Saga DVD and ended up getting Disney plus cause of it.

They had a whole script and I think John Semper released it in 2016. The show was supposed to have an entire season but Fox and Marvel had some bullshyt differences :stopitslime:

I’m still heated as I type this shyt cause we’d legit have close to 100 eps of this show.

But apparently episode 65 Parker would have found Mary Jane, but also run into Jack The Ripper who was ‘Carnage’ and a bunch of other random shyt

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
Yoooooo :deadmanny:

They must not have been able to use the word blood in Marvel cartoons or something :russ:

Nah Spider-Man mentions it was his blood a few times that created Morbius.

These cartoons had a bunch of ‘random’ moments as far as censorship goes.

I remember Wolverine said something about the “fairer sex.”

That got me thinking about that episode with night crawler and how many Christian references were there.

R.U.L.E.

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Maven/MPire Records
:mjlol:remember how much spidey use to get his ass whooped on this show? Dude was damn near 1940s Batman status:russ:

He faired well against the insidious six when his powers were ‘on’ but this nikka was always getting tossed against a wall. How his back never caved :lolbron:

Watching alien costume part 3 and this nikka Venom was the ultimate troll

“Think of all the folks you’d leave behind like, Mary Jane. She’ll be so lonely. Maybe we’ll have to keep her company. How does that sound, “tiger”?”

Had Peter tight (“if you try anything with her...”.

This was Peters way of saying “you better not smash” :pachaha:

cole phelps

Superstar
Daps
He faired well against the insidious six when his powers were ‘on’ but this nikka was always getting tossed against a wall. How his back never caved :lolbron:

Watching alien costume part 3 and this nikka Venom was the ultimate troll

“Think of all the folks you’d leave behind like, Mary Jane. She’ll be so lonely. Maybe we’ll have to keep her company. How does that sound, “tiger”?”

Had Peter tight (“if you try anything with her...”.

This was Peters way of saying “you better not smash” :pachaha:
1:37-2:02 morbius was giving spidey that work :whew: