Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Miles Davis

Prince of Darkness
Daps
Reppin
Bebop
Got the game installed but watching the Eagles game. Pre-ordered online from Best Buy, but dont see any pre-order bonus codes in the case.

This shyt automatically downloaded?

EDIT: Nvm, gotta check for an e-mail. ANyone else pre-order physical copy from Best Buy? I hear we get a free copy of Destiny 2?
Yea, buy a game that’s more than 29.99 and get a free copy.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I just bought it on PSN, im getting the countdown clock but im worried it hasn't started downloading yet. I might not get to play tonight if the download not gone unlock untile it launches at 11pm central. Oh well guess ill be on Dragon Quest tonight :wow:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Just saw gameplay from the rad brad playthrough.... :banderas: When you come outta octavius's lab with the new suit?!!?:wow: I'm gonna spend all day and get the black suit!!! can't wait til I by this shyt brehs...:wow: Can't wait til I get some money...

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Just saw gameplay from the rad brad playthrough.... :banderas: When you come outta octavius's lab with the new suit?!!?:wow: I'm gonna spend all day and get the black suit!!! can't wait til I by this shyt brehs...:wow: Can't wait til I get some money...
:stopitslime::dahell::dahell:
breh why the fukk you say that for:dahell:
thanks alot:dahell: