Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I didn't wanna pre order but I'm not trying to pay 5 dollars for them costumes either....

All yall nikkas talmbout "why preorder" cause they lock the good shyt behind it

:lebrondamson:

All the costumes are unlockable through game play. Pre ordering just unlocks some earlier.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I didn't wanna pre order but I'm not trying to pay 5 dollars for them costumes either....

All yall nikkas talmbout "why preorder" cause they lock the good shyt behind it

:lebrondamson:
Best Buy doesn’t charge the card until it releases so it’s not a big deal to me. I preordered for that Avengers costume. Not a fan of the silver spider on the default costume.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps

As a 90s baby this shyt moved me lowkey :mjcry: Discovered Spiderman with the series on Fox Kids but reached maximal fandom watching Sam Raimi's movies... Grew up with them and identified with Peter Parker sorry ass :mjcry: He had Mary Jane and I had this girl that wouldn't look at me in primary school :mjcry:

With this music... This game brings me back to my childhood :banderas:

I want to be Spiderman so bad brehs :wow: Day one

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol that's a lazy post man at least insert the quotes.

"Spider-Man for PS4 marks a game which is a joy from start to finish. It is not only one of the best games to be released this year, it is one of the defining games of a generation.
This game represents the best work we have ever seen from Insomniac."
5/5

Some random poster on Neocac 2.0 aka resetera
So I have played and beaten the game. I am not writing a review or under any embargo. It's a 10 from me. By the end- that feeling I had when I played God of War 3 when epic things went straight to 11.... - I got that all over again. This game is incredible. Also the graphics, especially towards the final part of the game, are INSANE.

I purposely don't want to say any specific details - except to say: the story / voice acting / performance capture is some of the best I've seen in this medium (and up there with Naughty Dog / SSM), Peter is genuinely funny and has so many one liners that I actually chuckled at, there is an incredible sense of diversity among the NPC's (I've seen women in Hijab, Asian Americans, etc.), and the gameplay is just perfect (every upgrade is useful).

I love it. It's a mix of InFamous, Arkham, Uncharted, and God of War - with every single one of their stregnths.