Daps
Reppin
NULL
I saw some ugly “pop in” in those daytime swinging videos :francis:

Other than that it looks great

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
The review embargo has been public for a couple weeks now, 7am PST Sept 4th. Multiple days before release.

It's the 'day o'f embargos to be worried about. You guys are acting like it's spooky and mysterious there's no reviews when it's known why there isn't any yet.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
I didn't wanna pre order but I'm not trying to pay 5 dollars for them costumes either....

All yall nikkas talmbout "why preorder" cause they lock the good shyt behind it

:lebrondamson:

Preordering games before the review is retarded. Just wait a few days before the game come out then preorder. Once I see the reviews come in tomorrow, I’ll then decide to preorder.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Preordering games before the review is retarded. Just wait a few days before the game come out then preorder. Once I see the reviews come in tomorrow, I’ll then decide to preorder.

Yup. Absolutely no need to pre-order more than three days before if you're buying the physical from Amazon.

If it's anywhere else, you can buy the day before, and it'll count as a pre-order in most cases.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
I posted the reason for the late review embargo a few pages back (From one of the developers )

. The Labor Day holiday meant 7-days early wasn't really tenable for us as we didn't want reviews hitting prior to the holiday weekend.

And we needed to allow enough time for people to play the game, and write their reviews, so we couldn't go much earlier than 7 days out.

Thus, first day back from the holiday