Spider-Man (Official Thread)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Lol. You don't even know what difficulty setting that game is being played on in that video. In God of War on easy mode the enemies sort of look dumb and I remember this exact critique brought up for that game and look how that turned out :whistle:
That's cool and all, its not like I want the combat to be bad. I'm just saying that didn't look impressive....at all.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
Eh not really they are both 3rd person action games when it’s all said and done.

And web of shadows combat already looks better than this.

Also it doesn’t help that the enemies just seem to stand around and wait there turn to get beat up.

That’s something in god of war 4 that didn’t really happen, or they made it feel like at any given time any enemy would try to attack. Instead of just standing there dumbfounded.

It would suck for this game to get almost everything right and fumble on combat
the cinematic swinging in the amazing spiderman games looks better than the swinging in this imo

zoomed out and tiny spiderman just looks meh to me, they need to zoom the camera in but i guess its too late

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the cinematic swinging in the amazing spiderman games looks better than the swinging in this imo

zoomed out and tiny spiderman just looks meh to me, they need to zoom the camera in but i guess its too late
I don't think I mentioned this hear but I agree. When it zoomed in it looked way better.

All in all I just want the combat and swing to be great.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
well well well and ppl were saying this would be better than the arkham games but now look