Daps
I’m hearing a lot of troubling shyt about this game. May need to wait and see

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yeah the zoomed out fights look pretty trash.

sofar GOW4 combat>>>spiderman :francis:
Entirely different game. DMC&HZD combat>>>>>GOW combat. Useless information, I know. But so was that observation. Spiderman's combat shouldnt be compared to GOW, it should be compared to Arkham Knight.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Seems like people cant wait to hate this game for some reason.

It's like any minor quibble people have over what they see means the games gonna be a 4 out of 10.

The game looks good to me, it's like this is being judged on a different scale than other games.
Thats exactly what Im seeing too.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Entirely different game. DMC&HZD combat>>>>>GOW combat. Useless information, I know. But so was that observation. Spiderman's combat shouldnt be compared to GOW, it should be compared to Arkham Knight.
Eh not really they are both 3rd person action games when it’s all said and done.

And web of shadows combat already looks better than this.

Also it doesn’t help that the enemies just seem to stand around and wait there turn to get beat up.

That’s something in god of war 4 that didn’t really happen, or they made it feel like at any given time any enemy would try to attack. Instead of just standing there dumbfounded.

It would suck for this game to get almost everything right and fumble on combat

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eh not really they are both 3rd person action games when it’s all said and done.

And web of shadows combat already looks better than this.

Also it doesn’t help that the enemies just seem to stand around and wait there turn to get beat up.

That’s something in god of war 4 that didn’t really happen, or they made it feel like at any given time any enemy would try to attack. Instead of just standing there dumbfounded.

It would suck for this game to get almost everything right and fumble on combat
Lol. You don't even know what difficulty setting that game is being played on in that video. In God of War on easy mode the enemies sort of look dumb and I remember this exact critique brought up for that game and look how that turned out :whistle: