Spider-Man (Official Thread)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
it has nothing to do with that deal. Insomniac are the ones that chose Spider-Man, not Sony:

there's an Insomniac dev on resetera that said the same thing. and I remember around E3 when the game was shown, Sony peoples said Marvel are the ones that approached Sony because they wanted them to develop one of their properties as if it was a Sony first party property.

Good shyt.

Still Interesting that Sony outsourced it to Insomniac but they're quasi first party for Sony anyway.

CouldBeWorse

Superstar
Daps
Exclusive Hands-On Impressions Of Spider-Man

More clips and gifs
spidergignew3a.gif

spidergignew.gif

holy fukk brehs

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
one thing i loved about the arkham games is how the random crimes/puzzles eventually led to something (usually a boss fight) and werent just endless fodder.

Would love for insomniac to take it another level. I would love for a random string of robberies( or any other crimes) to escalate over several play periods eventually leading to a random appearance by a boss/hero.

just imagine thwarting a string of tech industry break ins (trask, oscorp, etc) and you have to use the clues from the previous robbery to get the tip on the next one.

Finally, you come across a break in @ Stark industries and Hobgoblin shows up(turns out hes been behind the previous break ins). Chase and fight through the city ensues and if you take to long to beat him, there's a random chance iron man might show up and join.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man that’s crazy. Insomniac just worked for Microsoft with sunset overdrive. Should have locked them up for an exclusivity contract

Insomniac has a long history with Sony, and only reason they aren't part of Sony Interactive Studios is because Sony has this policy that they generally want to own the properties they publish with a few exceptions. That's why several of Insomniac developed games are Sony exclusives and properties, but a few years ago Insomniac as a studio decided they wanted to own the properties they develop, Sony wasn't cool with that (they learned from shyt like Crash and Spyro), and that's how Sunset Overdrive landed on Xbox. Insomniac have stated that if someone came up with the check for both a port of the original or for a sequel for Sunset Overdrive, that they could end up on PS4. They have continued their working relationship though with Insomniac developing titles for Sony. This has all been stated in different interviews and podcasts.

They are pretty much Sony's "second party", if there's such a thing.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The suit looks terrible though. That spidey logo:picard:

there will be multiple suits. they even got noir spider-man

spider1nor1q.png

in the video preview that came out yesterday, around 23 seconds you can see "classic" spider-man suit:

tumblr_p6oefh1NrV1r6mcwfo1_540.png

and apparently you'll be able to craft suits (i read this somewhere)

also, the suit has actually grown on me, i just wish they had given the spider logo a black outline to match the eyes.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
there will be multiple suits. they even got noir spider-man

spider1nor1q.png

in the video preview that came out yesterday, around 23 seconds you can see "classic" spider-man suit:

tumblr_p6oefh1NrV1r6mcwfo1_540.png

and apparently you'll be able to craft suits (i read this somewhere)

also, the suit has actually grown on me, i just wish they had given the spider logo a black outline to match the eyes.

been seeing this as well. That was my fave part of "Spider-Man 2: Enter Electro" on ps1.

Nymbus

Great Value Man™
Supporter
Daps
was willing to blow money on the collectors edition but it doesn't look like there will be that much to it:ld:
digital deluxe it is:blessed:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
They thought the grass was greener on the other side and saw that it wasn't, made the decision to came back home.:yeshrug:

:wow: streets need that resistance 4.

They been came home. Did the Ratchet and Clank reboot after Sunset OD

Daps
about damn time.

that collector's edition looking good but $150?:francis:

Those last two skins better be some good shyt.

I just hate collectors editions, but if it means I get more missions and skins I might have to pay that 150. Only if this game good af tho.

What worries me is that the game'll be short, I honestly have almost no doubts its gonna be the arkham of spiderman games. I just want plentiful content.