Spider-Man (Official Thread)

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif
Lmao

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
that kind of stuff doesn't make for an interesting trailer. Plus, Uncharted isn't a free roam open world game, this game will be. Insomniac's last big game was Sunset Overdrive, a free roam open world game. That game was outstanding so you have nothing to worry about

exactly. Insomniac are PROVEN developers and the fact that Sony gave it to them and not one of their own internal1st Party Studios is impressive in it's own right.

They act like Black Tusk studio is making the game or something :troll:

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If it's basically the Spider-Man equivalent to the Arkham Batman games I'm all for it :blessed:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Who's Mr Negative? I haven't paid attention to spider man since the 90s cartoon
He’s a newer villain if I remember correctly

Yup. Martin Li. Showed up in 07/08 when the Brand New Day arc started. As Mr. Negative, he's this crime boss but as Martin Li, he runs the soup kitchen Aunt May works for. I don't remember the last time he showed up in a story tho..they really threw him in the bushes. The irony of that whole brand new day concept was Marvel kept telling us how we'd get new stories with new villains and new things they couldn't do with a married peter parker. But if you read the comic today, who is Peter fighting? Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Sandman, etc...same ole same ole

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm with you, had the same concerns with HZD but that turned out to be GOTY status with top tier gameplay so I'm hopeful it's more like that as opposed to UC

It's still 1st day regardless, just need someone to create an X-Men game of this quality one time...
HZD was a good game but GOTY? Nah Nintendo will get that one way or the other.

GiantGonzalez

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
Yup. Martin Li. Showed up in 07/08 when the Brand New Day arc started. As Mr. Negative, he's this crime boss but as Martin Li, he runs the soup kitchen Aunt May works for. I don't remember the last time he showed up in a story tho..they really threw him in the bushes. The irony of that whole brand new day concept was Marvel kept telling us how we'd get new stories with new villains and new things they couldn't do with a married peter parker. But if you read the comic today, who is Peter fighting? Doc Ock, Green Goblin, Sandman, etc...same ole same ole

What's his powers? he sounds like an Asian Norman Osborne being a philanthropist and all