Spider-Man (Official Thread)

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm a huge Spider-Man fan....and this looks good. But I'm starting to worry this is gonna be uncharted Spider-Man edition.

Just let me see spidey web swing and beat up bad guys...

Kaydigi

Akatsuki
Supporter
Daps
I'm a huge Spider-Man fan....and this looks good. But I'm starting to worry this is gonna be uncharted Spider-Man edition.

giphy.gif

Camammal

Half Man Half Mammal
Daps
Reppin
Marcy
Maaaaan this shyt look wack, that was barely even any gameplay :dahell:...foh, tf are yall hype about? Im sick of these ultra cinematic ass games, i wanna play spiderman...not a movie b with a bunch of pre-scripted sequences that gives you the illusion that you controlling shyt.

Redbox rental at best.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN

I'm with you, had the same concerns with HZD but that turned out to be GOTY status with top tier gameplay so I'm hopeful it's more like that as opposed to UC

It's still 1st day regardless, just need someone to create an X-Men game of this quality one time...

Tic Tac T O

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TORONTO!

that kind of stuff doesn't make for an interesting trailer. Plus, Uncharted isn't a free roam open world game, this game will be. Insomniac's last big game was Sunset Overdrive, a free roam open world game. That game was outstanding so you have nothing to worry about