Spider-Man (Official Thread)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
DnKW1PgXcAQ8B2L.jpg:large

I thought the suit would be more reflective it's like made of cloth in the details.. I like the glow in the dark symbol but the ben reily suit and white logo spider man suit has a better design...

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
So fellas. Is this game worth buying? I know it’s dope as fukk but I mean length. Have y’all beat it yet? Do you see yourself playing longer after you do?

Or is this something I can blow by in 2-3 weeks, and be better off with a GameFly rental
If you're a Spider-man fan or open world action game fan its absolutely worth it...They captured the essence of what it feels to play as Spiderman...
There is a lot of :duck:being told about the gameplay in this thread about it being too mashy while the same nikkas admit to dying repeatedly...:heh:

If you're the masochist type that enjoys trial and error kick your ass repeatedly gameplay this isn't the game for you...

It's not GOW4, its more inline with GOW2...

I haven't 100% a game since the Contra on NES...

I'm 40 hours in and 92% done with this...

That's how much I've enjoyed this game...

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Who's dying repeatedly?

I said I died a couple times, now that I've level up all my skill points I can't remember the last time I've died.

The game isn't long, it's combat isn't as good as gow4 and slightly better than Batman and the story is slightly above average.

I have about 8 hours in 65 percent in and most of the challenges done.

The challenges are representative, the side quest range from great to pretty whack.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Being able to explore NYC and help the cops is what I've always wanted in a Batman game. If they fix the side missions in the sequel, they'll have the GOAT superhero game.
I haven't finished the side missions so maybe i'm wrong,but the side missions in Arkham where like mini stories for a good amount of them,where this is more "catch this, beat up this" with a couple of exceptions. Batman wondering how much the man could do in a single night.