Spider-Man: Miles Morales | PS4/PS5 | Out Now

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
What villains are you hoping will be in this?
I don't expect it to be anywhere near as long as Spiderman but the villain was possibly actually showed in the trailer already
t8ek9jn-png.298012

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
How dafuq did they announce like it was a sequel. :comeon:

Who dafuq thought a sequel was coming out this quick? :comeon:

Who dafuq thought the sequel was going to be Miles Morales only? :comeon:

Why dafuq thought would it be a sequel when there is no 2 in the game title? :comeon:

Blame Sony because you are an idiot brehs.:francis:
Because they unveiled it at a console unveiling and never provided any caption or wording confirming it was DLC or an expansion? A LOT of people thought if was a full title breh. Sorry not everyone is as smart as you, breh.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because they unveiled it at a console unveiling and never provided any caption or wording confirming it was DLC or an expansion? A LOT of people thought if was a full title breh. Sorry not everyone is as smart as you, breh.
...but it's not a DLC or expansion. There was literally no confusion, when I saw it I assumed it was a new game and it IS a new game. It's not a sequel but it is a full standalone game. It's like how Kingdom Hearts:Re Chain of Memories is the gap between KH1 and KH2. it doesn't make it less of a game or somehow a cash grab. It may not be as long as the first game possibly so we're looking at a game that may be around 15~20 hours long which is perfectly fine.(original game story alone is 16 hours, 24 1/2 hours main+extras.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
...but it's not a DLC or expansion. There was literally no confusion, when I saw it I assumed it was a new game and it IS a new game. It's not a sequel but it is a full standalone game. It's like how Kingdom Hearts:Re Chain of Memories is the gap between KH1 and KH2. it doesn't make it less of a game or somehow a cash grab. It may not be as long as the first game possibly so we're looking at a game that may be around 15~20 hours long which is perfectly fine.(original game story alone is 16 hours, 24 1/2 hours main+extras.

lost legacy is like 5 to 8 hours

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
Man i'm sure it'll be as long as the 1st Spiderman PS4 game, just not a direct sequel

Spiderman 1.5

i'm buying either way

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
When are we going to see some gameplay footage? I'm really interested in seeing what is new aside from miles' powers. Some co-op would make this overtake the original as the spider-man game to get.

Don Homer

Molto Bene
Supporter
Daps
When are we going to see some gameplay footage? I'm really interested in seeing what is new aside from miles' powers. Some co-op would make this overtake the original as the spider-man game to get.
Online co-op would be awesome

Do it like RDR2 bounty hunting online, and have u play as Peter or Miles and take down villains with other players