marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
im cool this happened but goddamn, pushed black panther back a year

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
It would be glorious, but at this point we have Miles Morales and if you're gonna make Spidey Black, you might as well go ahead and use him. He's great character and has a cooler costume anyway.
cacs in charge already shut that down with the quickness

Moose_Greyjoy

I DO Not Sow
Daps
Something just dawned on me. What if BP's role in Civil War (which was said to be important) is severely diminished for Spidey? :lupe:

They haven't even started filming yet. I bet they are rewriting that script as we speak.
I could see this happening, it may work for the better for both characters :yeshrug:

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
It would be glorious, but at this point we have Miles Morales and if you're gonna make Spidey Black, you might as well go ahead and use him. He's great character and has a cooler costume anyway.

http://blogs.indiewire.com/theplayl...pin-off-plans-and-potential-tv-shows-20140429
Are Miles Morales, Ben Reilly or Miguel O’Hara on the table? If you want a Spider-Man movie every year why not bring in some of the other variations?

Matt Tolmach
: No.

Avi Arad: No. The one thing you cannot do, when you have a phenomena that has stood the test of time, you have to be true to the real character inside – who is Peter Parker? What are the biggest effects on his life? Then you can draw in time, and you can consider today’s world in many ways. But to have multiple ones… I don’t know if you remember, but Marvel tried it. And it was almost the end of Spider-Man.

So Spider-Man in the cinematic realm will always be Peter Parker?

Avi Arad
: Absolutely.

Matt Tolmach: As far as we’re concerned. The guys who take it over after us… Who knows…

And these guys are still producing the new movie. I wouldn't count on seeing Miles anytime soon.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
RaptorJesus.gif

:mjcry: This better be worth it in Avengers 3....