Spider-Man 2 sold 2.5m copies in 24 hrs. Fastest selling PlayStation first party game in history

Calibrated

Superstar
Daps
spider-man-cashes-check-124483.jpg

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Prolly a better chance of finding this on market place in a couple of weeks for 50-60 than expecting a sale
Give it about 6 months. The most recent God of War was pretty cheap by then.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Nope. Xbox had over a million sales before the game even came out.

Going by install base that pretty much matches what spider-man did :ehh:
There was an edition on Game Pass that let you pay a marginal cost and play the game early. It certainly wasn’t the full cost of the game though. I think it was $20-$30 if you were a subscriber and you could play early.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
There was an edition on Game Pass that let you pay a marginal cost and play the game early. It certainly wasn’t the full cost of the game though. I think it was $20-$30 if you were a subscriber and you could play early.
It was $35 and it was the premium edition for everyone else. paying a $35 premium on top of the subscription payment is not a “marginal cost”. It’s actually a larger commitment in some ways than just buying a game outright.

Sure you goofies are gonna try to split hairs but 2+ million people put down cash for the premium edition of the game before it even came out.

It doesn’t feel right based on the anti-reality you guys have built for yourself, but it is what it is :manny:

Daps
It was $35 and it was the premium edition for everyone else. paying a $35 premium on top of the subscription payment is not a “marginal cost”. It’s actually a larger commitment in some ways than just buying a game outright.

Sure you goofies are gonna try to split hairs but 2+ million people put down cash for the premium edition of the game before it even came out.

It doesn’t feel right based on the anti-reality you guys have built for yourself, but it is what it is :manny:
:mjlol: I couldn’t imagine waking up everyday and being on the wrong side of the fence like this nikka and @The Mad Titan yall gotta be the same mf

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
:mjlol: I couldn’t imagine waking up everyday and being on the wrong side of the fence like this nikka and @The Mad Titan yall gotta be the same mf
Some people need to follow. The rest of us like to blaze our own path.

Couldn’t imagine needing validation from random nobody’s on the internet :smh: