‘South Side’ Renewed for Season 3 at HBO Max

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
Look all I'm saying is this is the time for this show to take off like a fukking rocket. hilarious show with good production by an authentic cast and writers

Abbott Elementary (I'm a fan) is crushing twitter rn, that show is funny but this is another level. people definitely have access to hbo max bc euphoria is taking the world by storm at the moment. No way they cant make their way over to this show

Abbott Elementary is VERY white friendly. It's the polar opposite of South Side on almost all the points I raised.

Last edited:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Abbott Elementary is VERY white friendly. It's the polar opposite of South Side on almost all the points I raised.
South Side (and Sherman’s Showcase) is unapologetically for us, by us. I hope they do get some attention but as long as they keep getting renewed that’s good enough for me.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Look all I'm saying is this is the time for this show to take off like a fukking rocket. hilarious show with good production by an authentic cast and writers

Abbott Elementary (I'm a fan) is crushing twitter rn, that show is funny but this is another level. people definitely have access to hbo max bc euphoria is taking the world by storm at the moment. No way they cant make their way over to this show
HBO MAX doesn't have the eyes like something on ABC/HULU or Netflix breh.

There are a lot of high quality shows on the platform that don't get discussed on our timelines. There were some pieces from Micheal Che's MAX show that were hilarious that would have went viral if it were on Netflix

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
HBO MAX doesn't have the eyes like something on ABC/HULU or Netflix breh.

There are a lot of high quality shows on the platform that don't get discussed on our timelines. There were some pieces from Micheal Che's MAX show that were hilarious that would have went viral if it were on Netflix

whoa slow down friend we discussing high quality comedy and you bringing up michael che :whoa::whoa::whoa:

i just want southside to win

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
whoa slow down friend we discussing high quality comedy and you bringing up michael che :whoa::whoa::whoa:

i just want southside to win
Did you watch his Max show? There's some gems on there.

BTW, I was hip to South Side before it got the HBO MAX stimmy

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Did you watch his Max show? There's some gems on there.

BTW, I was hip to South Side before it got the HBO MAX stimmy

No but I watched his first Netflix standup and I'll never get that time back :francis:. Never again :hhh:

Cool. I gave up on watching shows on Comedy Central after Corporate (very underrated show)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Season two was kinda trash... Hope they get back to season one type quality.... :francis:
Wasn’t garbage, but I prefer the linear storytelling of season one vs what felt like a sketch sitcom in season 2…a whole bunch of unrelated, self contained episodes. They need to leave that with Sherman’s showcase and be more structured for southside