‘South Side’ Renewed for Season 3 at HBO Max

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Boy after season 3 they can keep that :huhldup: . They got no gas left in the tank :whoa:

If that article i posted a while ago is right, it sounds like they handed a bunch of the writing duties over to occifer Turner and her team this season. I imagine if they were to get picked up again, Diallo Riddle and the Salahuddin brothers would take back the reigns.

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
If that article i posted a while ago is right, it sounds like they handed a bunch of the writing duties over to occifer Turner and her team this season. I imagine if they were to get picked up again, Diallo Riddle and the Salahuddin brothers would take back the reigns.

That was a terrible mistake :scust: they would probably double down. Just let it go and remember the good times :mjcry:

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
That was a terrible mistake :scust: they would probably double down. Just let it go and remember the good times :mjcry:

pouring-one-out-crying.gif

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yup. They pushed the female writing room story heavy before the season.

Sonny Bonds

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“What’s a tartlet?”
“Man, you don’t know what a tartlet is?”
“No.”
“fukk you!”

:mjlol:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This makes sense, the fall of from season 2 to season 3, woof.