South Park Season 22 (Official Thread) - Starts Tonight!!!

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
Yea I think they need to end the Cartman's girlfriend storyline in order to move forward. Watching Cartman simp last season got played out quick. He usually goes hard on hoes. Bring back pimp Kenny type episodes.

This keeps me from keeping up weekly, they can mix it up some. And how old are they now?

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
That part was weird but it was still a great episode. Understand it got old that doesn't mean they have to be old

Speaking of getting old, I expected Kyle to have his bottle of whiskey (from "You're getting old") in the drawer when he took off his T&P shirt.

This keeps me from keeping up weekly, they can mix it up some. And how old are they now?
I thought it was weird when they referred to the kids as "Millennials".

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
I agree with the other people in here the Cartman girlfriend story isn't my favorite. We understand she represents some regretful Trump voters but it already feels like she has been on the show for a four year presidential term. Someone on youtube said they think its easier and puts less stress on the guys to write the storyline across an entire season format they use now instead of the old individual storylines each episode like in the past when you could kill off Kenny every week and have a new story and a living Kenny the next Wednesday. I usually end up watching old episodes from when I was younger and they are hilarious but still able to sneak in politics or social commentary.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Speaking of getting old, I expected Kyle to have his bottle of whiskey (from "You're getting old") in the drawer when he took off his T&P shirt.

I thought it was weird when they referred to the kids as "Millennials".
They are millennial show wise. Show is 20 years old.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They finally put an end to the Heidi/Cartman relationship.

She finally realized how he’s been manipulating her and how she kept letting herself be the victim

He threatened to kill himself if she broke up with him, she walked away she was basically going to let him :heh:.