South Park Season 22 (Official Thread) - Starts Tonight!!!

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What was the joke with him talking like that
When another responds, “Well you did create a platform with a monetary incentive for people to spread misinformation,” Zuck tells the town it cannot block his fighting style, and waves his arms while making sound effects like an old kung fu movie villain. This seems to be a dig on both Facebook’s unrelenting expansion into every area of life, and Zuckerberg’s at-times opaque public speaking style.

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When another responds, “Well you did create a platform with a monetary incentive for people to spread misinformation,” Zuck tells the town it cannot block his fighting style, and waves his arms while making sound effects like an old kung fu movie villain. This seems to be a dig on both Facebook’s unrelenting expansion into every area of life, and Zuckerberg’s at-times opaque public speaking style.
Oh ok . I thought it may be something like that

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Zuckerberg also did some weird VR thing where his avatar went to destroyed parts of Puerto Rico. i think it was a play on that, but i never watched the source so i'm just assuming

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Last episode is a classic and blows my mind it confused so many people. Butters using fake news to defeat superheroes was clever. Lost it at cartmans react ion to heidi

What was the joke with him talking like that
It's a parody of old kung fu movies

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last episode is a classic and blows my mind it confused so many people. Butters using fake news to defeat superheroes was clever. Lost it at cartmans react ion to heidi

It's a parody of old kung fu movies
I get that but I didn't see the connection to zuckerberg

Oville

Pro
Daps
Last episode sucked in my opinon. And I usually like the super hero episodes but the Zuckerberg kung fu shyt just wasn't landing with me.

TheKid55

All Star
Daps
Latest episode was on some :mjpls: shyt

A lot of apologia for Trump supporters :beli:

Matt & Trey will make all the excuses in the world for bumfukk cacs who routinely vote against their interests but we're the smug elitists when we call a spade a spade