old-lady-tongue.gif

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
:picard: Now that's some freaky shyt

Me and this chick used to fukk while doing every drug known to man :picard:

Had me popping all types of pills before delivering thunderous backshots :picard:

She used to take them shyts to:picard:

shyt was like if Shaq spun into a drop step but the defender didn't move at all:picard:

Sometimes it would be pills in prescription bottles and I would look at it to see what the pills were and the bottle was written in Russian:picard:

One time I was so fukked up after smashing her I jumped off the edge of the bed cause I thought I could fly. Fell right on my face, busted my lip, then laid there thanking god I aint knock any of my teeth out:bow:

That russian p*ssy will debase a man into his most primal form :picard:

Look at Ashton Kutcher...nikka was a hollywood playboy...Mina got a hold of him and the next thing you know they got kids that they don't bathe everyday :picard:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Good for her...im shocked tbh because she wasn't gay back in the day and she made it clear that she wasn't. I wonder how her parents took the news initially

*i dated a lady that played basketball for Duke University and met/hung out with Candace when she visited a couple of times. My ex is a big reason why her and Shelden got together

she succumbed to her demons breh..you hate to see it

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Well I am like

I thought she was one of the straight ones.

I should have known better when she wore this to be a judge on the dunk contest.

Remember that on court fight, she was involved in a couple of years ago? Bill Lambeer was a coach and they pushed him. Candice was in the middle of it. Now thinking back no way that shyt was over basketball, it had be over p*ssy.

Last edited: