Sorry sisters Candace parker is officially off the market

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Considering how attractive she is and how ugly Sheldon is that's a real possibility imo. That relationship never made any sense because obviously, she could do wayyyyyyyyyyy better.

This is so ignorant....what does wayyyy better mean because how someone looks? How many times have you heard that looks fade. Shelden and Candace have similar personalities. They got together because shelden was still going through a gun case that happened in high school and Candace had issues trusting a lot of men because they wanted her for her fame and they went the "you're so pretty route".

Shelden was shy at the time and she got him out his shell and he basically asked her out and that's how it happened...

So im not understanding this "wayyyy better" talk because he isn't good looking...they got a long and that's all that mattered to them at the time..

Edit: he wasn't still going through the case but because of the case he was very reserved and untrustworthy of a lot of people

Last edited:
Daps
This is so ignorant....what does wayyyy better mean because how someone looks? How many times have you heard that looks fade. Shelden and Candace have similar personalities. They got together because shelden was still going through a gun case that happened in high school and Candace had issues trusting a lot of men because they wanted her for her fame and they went the "you're so pretty route".

Shelden was shy at the time and she got him out his shell and he basically asked her out and that's how it happened...

So im not understanding this "wayyyy better" talk because he isn't good looking...they got a long and that's all that mattered to them at the time..
:hubie::hubie::hubie::hubie::hubie:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
R-256836-1217679345.jpeg.jpg

???
Ha naw...older...but youre "kind of" close...hint: the name

Last edited:

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I can't be mad at nobody for KGB Pawgin:hubie:

That Russian p*ssy hit different :hubie:

Used to fukk a russian chick that had me licking blood off her thighs during sex and i aint no if it was hers or mine...didn't care either :hubie: