Sophie Turner(Model): the definition of...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
:beli: Someone needs a refresher course
fukk you and everything you stand for. I wish nothing but hate upon you and your entire bloodline. I hope that you die a slow death and live a miserable life as well as all the people in your family. This includes cousins, uncles, aunts, nephews, in-laws, and all the rest I forgot to mention. See you later on the site you hate so much.

If you quote anything I ever post, the above will be the response.

BACK ON IGNORE PLEASE
OH NO!!!! MEAN WORDS THAT HOLD NO VALUE! You better go get your tinychat friends who brainwashed you into hating me for no reason for backup because you ain't built for this shyt. :deadmanny:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

OH NO!!!! MEAN WORDS THAT HOLD NO VALUE! You better go get your tinychat friends who brainwashed you into hating me for no reason for backup because you ain't built for this shyt. :deadmanny:

I didnt like you before I was in tc. Oh and here.
fukk you and everything you stand for. I wish nothing but hate upon you and your entire bloodline. I hope that you die a slow death and live a miserable life as well as all the people in your family. This includes cousins, uncles, aunts, nephews, in-laws, and all the rest I forgot to mention. See you later on the site you hate so much.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I didnt like you before I was in tc. Oh and here.

Those pms say otherwise. RiRi I'm making you mad without trying and it's beautiful. Copy/Paste that post again. You're so badass. :heh: Oh yeah.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Face is eh.either she got some weird surgery or she's wearing too much make up or something

all of this....man i cant call it :dead:

cats shyt on damn near any black woman that gets posted here...

yet salivate over anything white...

i dont know if you nikkas trolling or what but....

man....:aicmon:

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
:what: Sophie Green >>>>>>>>>>>>>>:troll:
ASTONishingPhotos-0837-259x300.jpg

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim

Those pms say otherwise. RiRi I'm making you mad without trying and it's beautiful. Copy/Paste that post again. You're so badass. :heh: Oh yeah.

And here I was thinking the ignore function>>>>>>>>>>>> Sigh....

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Got this virgin who can't attract women mad. :russ: it's always the biggest losers on here who have a problem of Minty.

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
If she's from Australia she probably dont fukk with nikkas :mjpls:

Enjoy beating your dikks tho :lolbron:
:what: Who keep PERPETUATING these MYTHS about DISTANT lands which you've never been educated on nor visited first-hand?? :wow:

Yall just think the WHOLE WORLD operates like this country. :snoop: :manny:

Last edited by a moderator:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
nobody said she was the baddest chick ever.... i'm just saying the word "pawg" gets butchered and thrown around so much on here just thought i'd refine the definition. :obama: my bad ass chocolate sista thread is coming next .....i'm an equal opportunity girlcrusher :shaq:

anyways:

BEyHMdgCMAA8NTe.jpg:large

BD-BzvYCEAAh2uD.jpg:large

BD9jG2hCMAAB3mb.jpg:large

BDZN854CcAA8DXw.jpg:large

BBJJZVTCYAA879m.jpg:large

A9SbaqKCEAAwpLQ.jpg:large

A-KJ9X9CQAAj4Nl.jpg:large

A6-appGCAAAvlLn.jpg:large

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps